2018 Halloween Challenge - Rules

:jack_o_lantern:Welcome to our Alternative/Costume Halloween Challenge 2018 :jack_o_lantern:

I have been going back and forth on using shared WIP’s for this Challenge and have decided to keep it the way it’s always been a fresh start for everyone. I am sure someone will start a Halloween Showcase for the rest of our babies.

So with that out of the way, here are some simple rules.

1. Alternatives - Fantasy, Animal, Fairy, Vampires, Mermaids, Zombies, Aliens, Cartoon Characters, etc anything goes. You may alter the kit in any way you want. Please be respectful, not too bloody, we don’t want to horrify our friends.

2. Realistic - must be in costume and must look human, but they can be a Human Character; ex - Jennifer Lopez as a baby.

3. To enter - You must submit a pic to me in a PM of the Blank Kit you will be using. The kit can be of any size and from wherever you choose.

4. Do not display or reveal your kit or doll anywhere till voting is over on October 2nd.

5. You may enter as many as you want.

6. There will be two polls 1 for Realistic and 1 for Alternative.

7. Start Date July 1, 2018.
    You must submit your blank kit, at any time. To enter PM me on this forum.
    The deadline to enter is September 24.
    You will be submitting 3 pics in total - (a) the blank kit (b) a close up of face (c) full body in costume.

Deadline for challenge is September 24, 2018. Voting will be Wed. September, 26th to Sat 29th. Winners will be posted on October 1.

:dancer::man_dancing:Have Fun! If you have any question or if I need to add something let me know here or in a PM!

There will be prizes. To be announced soon!

Open to everyone!

17 Likes

@jlesser @Miss_Kitty @EnchantedOrphanage @silydie @LillyBellesBabies @Sophiasdolls @Tungaro @Leabelle @Babies

2 Likes

@RebornsbyZebra @anon77773884 @jeanhai @ZeldaDawn @Hippurated @Katinafleming @Bec1273 @Rainbowbabies @Kate

5 Likes

Huh? what did I do now ? why am I in that list ? Questions Questions :smile:

1 Like

LOL, just linking you to the rules - that is all!

1 Like

Whew :sweat_smile: well you all have a howling good time .

1 Like

You know I’m in! Woohoo! :clown_face::skull::ghost::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: oh I can make the award for it if you want/need? Like the monthly ones I make. Lemme know when it’s closer! :heartpulse::heartpulse::ghost::skull::alien::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

Wow, thanks @Miss_Kitty that would be Awesome!

1 Like

@Renauta427 are you still running our wix site? http://bbfcbc.wixsite.com/bbfcbc
The site is not working right now stay tuned for a new Post about it!

For those of you who have never seen it! The site was created to showcase dolls created by members of the BB Forum!

3 Likes

I do not believe I have access to it. It looks vaguely familiar though. I did do the Halloween 2016 challenge but don’t remember ever messing with that site. I looked back through my PMs and don’t see anything either.

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong (entirely possible)
Because I can definitely help with the site if needed.

1 Like

I forgot about that site

1 Like

@Renauta427 Awe, I thought you took over. If you can get on there that would be nice!

I checked it out but I don’t see where I can log in or anything. Any ideas?

1 Like

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/need-volunteer-to-run-the-challenge-website-asap/47163
This is why I thought you took over.
I don’t have any ideas but hopefully someone may. @jlesser Can you help?

1 Like

Yeah, I took over the challenge not the site. But I could if we can figure out how to get into it lol.

1 Like

Looks like neither one of the listed owners have been on since 2016…

1 Like

Ok sounds great. I hope someone comes along to help.

1 Like

Anne I can help with this site if nobody else wants to. I’m not too computer savvy but it shouldn’t be too terribly hard I don’t think.

2 Likes

Starr West started it. She is not on this forum anymore and I haven’t seen her much online lately either but can try to email her.

Tanya Tyo took it over… not sure if that canceled Starr’s access or not… Tanya is also no longer on this forum but I may be able to message her on facebook and see if she still has access…

I will start with Tanya I think I can get in touch with her first.

4 Likes