Alien reborn kit

Did anyone notice this yet? Depending on perspective it’s an alien or a frog. I think I need this kit.

7 Likes

I was literally just looking at that. Not sure what to think about that one. He looks like he could be fun to paint. But I am confused about my feelings for this one. :thinking:

3 Likes

Muppets, frogs and aliens oh my!

2 Likes

This is the one I think I’m going to have to have. But I’m confused by it too. Not exactly sure what a butterfly dragon is and how the two creatures ever came together to make that combination. :thinking::see_no_evil:
https://www.irresistables.com/octavia-the-butterfly-dragon-reborn-vinyl-doll-by-jade-warner/

3 Likes

So many… interesting kits coming out lol

2 Likes

It’s like a monkey kangaroo? I think some sculptors get halfway through and say f it, and make something up. That or they use a lot of acid?

7 Likes

See above about the Muppets!

1 Like

I giggled when I saw that lol

2 Likes

They are pretty cute! I realized I prefer making a normal baby look weird, lol! I bought Venera Elf and don’t know what I am going to do with her. @jlesser you did started on her, did you ever finish?

7 Likes

When you finish I want to see her. I love your alternative babies!

1 Like

Well no… lol

She is pretty blue… lol :wink:

I am painting her in reborn FX but lost motivation almost 6 months ago :frowning:

I do not like her body/sculpt style and do not trust to put her in my nuwave style oven…

2 Likes

I need to come back and look at all these cool kits!

2 Likes

She’s so cute I’d never seen her before! Please share pictures of her when you are working on her

2 Likes

That one is not my cup of tea although I admire the creativity.
I want the Harry Potter house elf one!!!

3 Likes

Where is the HP elf?

1 Like

Beesley, Bipsey and the older one… Tinki I think

By Cindy Musgrove

2 Likes

Oh yes they are cute! Thanks @jlesser

1 Like

I can see why you would see a frog in some of the pics. I had not seen this one before. I don’t even have an opinion on it. Guess I have to “digest” the info and pics before i can say if I like it. Anyway, I think I went on a rabbit trail there…

1 Like

The face looks like an alien but the legs definitely look like a frog :wink:

3 Likes

I like the idea, but that body looks too chubby for those skinny limbs!

2 Likes