Amature for standing Tibby

I am looking for a armature that would fit a standing Libby. I’m giving my mother a custom Tibby for Christmas and I’d love it if I could get one for the doll. I’m hoping for cheaper if possible too. Does anyone know where one might get these? I used to get armatures from a local doll store but they went out of business :frowning:

1 Like

Following!

Tibby?
Maybe dolls by Sandie?

https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=pr

1 Like

Cr’s Crafts is where I got mine. You can find them online.

2 Likes

I ordered one from here recently but haven’t received yet.

3 Likes

Nice tips everyone!

2 Likes

Do you have a YouTube channel? You should!

I made an armature from narrow plastic plumbing pipe, very easy to cut and use but I still needed to use a doll stand with Tibby if I wanted her to stand.

1 Like

I got my Tibby armatures off of eBay. The price was reasonable. They are really good ones that look like plastic skeletons and move in many possible ways. There is many differnt sizes to chose from.

Where did you purchase a large doll stand? What size and kind was it?

I can’t remember where I bought it as I have had it for many years. It is metal, 6" across the base and 13" high and then the adjustable section. Tibby is very stable on it.

1 Like

Ok, thanks. I will look for that size.

I buy mine there too, for standing toddlers. The ones that DollsbySandie sells were too thin for my large toddlers (the CR Crafts sells the 1/2" thick ones, nice and sturdy)