Anyone baked E 6000 in a head?

Baby rush job on a particular baby
for xmas…no mistakes .I…put the magnet in forgot needed to do eyebrow and bake
How does E 6000 do baking in a head and a metal magnet ? I do have a hand held baker but it almost melted another doll. Kinda of afraid to use it
Well as i write this i think the hand held will be more safe Anyone bake either E6000 or a metal magnet?Any thoughts?

I have baked a magnet with E6000 and it held up fine, just baked it once, though ~ I’ve heard horror stories about magnets and baking.

1 Like

I did it last week and the doll survived!

2 Likes

Ok maybe ill try it …cross fingers !

I’d take the magnet out first. I’d be afraid it might melt the vinyl.

I’ve baked the E 6000 glue with no problem, never tried the magnet. I was always too scared that it would get too hot and melt the vinyl in that spot.

Just pull the magnet out. It’s not hard. You might or might not melt the vinyl if it gets too hot. Do you want to tale that chance? Also, magnets lose some of their power when you bake them.

1 Like

Thanks for.all the help.I left the magnet in crossed my fingers and it was fine!!
I did get it out and put the passy on her mouth in case the E6000 melted and shifted the magnet to make sure it.was in place

I bake with magnets in all the time. I’ve never had one to melt the vinyl or do any kind of damage. E6000 is tough and it never budges even after multiple bakes.