Anyone have a wip or a completed Alexa?

She’s on sale and I’m tempted to get her. I’m not sure if she’d make a good biracial or AA baby. Dealing with Ana has me doubting myself.

1 Like

I am loving her too, I want her so bad, promised hubby I would wait awhile before buying another baby, :cry:. These legs are soooo cuddly I have got to quit looking at her!

6 Likes

She’s so gorgeous. I promised myself but I think I need her. Lol!

2 Likes

I think she has only been released like 3 days… so if it takes 2 days to arrive after ordering… there wont be many WIP or completed yet…

1 Like

Wow she’s really new. Why is she on sale already? I remember Darren took awhile.

2 Likes

Maybe she didnt have a large amount of orders on the release date causing the kit to get on the sale list? Maybe other preorders and higher kits released the same day or around the same time and people were out of money…

I know I preordered 2 “spendy” kits two days before Alexa came out and was not able to get her then.

But sold 1.5 dolls since so grabbed her on the sale.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to see your wip! I love your dolls. You’re probably right. A lot of cute dolls are coming out and she probably didn’t get as many orders.

1 Like

Oh and… the invoices for April (through Macphersons) are coming out also. So I paid that last week too. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow everything is coming at the same time. I want April but Olive has my heart. I’m going to put the deposit down and get her.

1 Like

This is just my idea – not to any one person. But, I don’t care much for her. I know you guys will make her and she will be so awesome! If I had that kind of talent I would probably be trying to grab her, too! :slight_smile: Hope that made sense… I know we all like different things.

3 Likes

How do you sell half a doll?

3 Likes

Payments :wink:

2 Likes

Alrighty then.

So tempted to get her since she is on sale. To be honest, I don’t really like the prototypes. However, the blank kit looks adorable.

3 Likes

I like all 3 prototypes. But you can definitely see she is Dominic’s little sister in Jacky’s version :heart:

2 Likes

I love Alexa’s Alexa prototype but I’ve spent way too much on dolls lately. I look forward to what others do with her though!

2 Likes

You have Jacky’s prototype?! Lucky and too cool.

I only liked Jacky’s prototype. The others made her features look off.

1 Like

You’re fine! I misunderstood what you were saying. I wish too!

1 Like