Black Friday sale

What kits have/are you getting on the sale?

2 Likes

I got, Jaxson, Presley, Jaycee, Lavander, Leif and Ashley asleep :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I got Presley awake and Kase asleep!

2 Likes

I got none lol My dolls wonā€™t sell and I have no money

6 Likes

I didnt get any either and sadly I probably wont. All my money is going towards my custom Twin A.

3 Likes

I have been waiting for Jade and Leif to go on sale at the same time, so I got them:)

3 Likes

I was tempted, but didnā€™t buy any. I have too many kits now.

2 Likes

I got Jennie Awake and Kase Awake. I was just waiting for Jennie awake to go on sale, I just love that sculpt. I hope I can do it some kind of semi-justice. :slight_smile: Wasnā€™t really looking for any other kit that is available right now, so I got Kase awake. He is really cute and is discontinued, so I thought Iā€™d grab him while he was still there. :slight_smile: BABIES! So much fun!

1 Like

I got 2 Jennie Asleeps (one to keep), a Jennie awake, Ashley asleepā€¦ I feel like I got more, but I canā€™t remember which ones now.

Edited to add: My order arrived today. I got two Jennie asleeps, Jennie awakes, 2 Ashley asleeps, June asleep, bodies for all and cable ties. Apparently I have amnesia about spending $$$$$. :rofl:

3 Likes

I got Ashley, Alex, Landon and Dominic sleeping kitsšŸ˜ Iā€™m tempted to get a couple more but Iā€™m not sure which ones yet.

1 Like

None yet! I want to, though

2 Likes

I got Zuri Awake and Jennie Awake. Iā€™ve been waiting for them to go on sale. Most of my sales are for Awake babies.

2 Likes

I want Darren but he is out of stock :frowning:

6 Likes

I wanted Darren too

1 Like

I ordered 2 big Josephā€™s and body what a deal.

4 Likes

I ordered Presley Awake and Evelyn Sleeping

I just ordered today hoping shows up Wednesday so I donā€™t have to wait till Friday or Saturday all day

I have two big Josephs in the cart now and I was trying to get two more kits, but I think since heā€™s the most expensive kit left they give you the 59.00 kits free and pay full price for him. I think I will need to keep him sep to get bogo on him

2 Likes

I planned on getting noneā€¦I needed a couple of supplies and ended up ordering Quinn asleep and Joseph awake awake along the way :yum:

4 Likes

This even includes seconds! But sadly I have no $$ :pensive: man!!

1 Like

I ordered Evelyn and Elizabeth awake for customs, Jade and Kyrie. Wish Miranda awake and Darren were in stock. I want them too.

2 Likes