Bountiful Baby Talk category Guidelines

• The Bountiful Baby Talk category is for general questions, comments, ideas and presenting dolls from personal collections, or anything that relates to general reborn doll discussions.

• No selling or advertising under this category. Any posts regarding selling or advertising an item in this category will most likely be removed or deleted.

• People are allowed to post questions and comments for advice, help, opinions or critique. On the other hand, people are allowed to freely give advice, give their opinion or critique on a post or topic.

• Criticizing. If you are asking for critique, don’t be offended if you receive it. Criticizing is fine, but be remember to criticize the idea or whatever is being posted, and not the user.

View All Board Guidelines

1 Like

Just finished Realborn Jenny awake, I dressed her as a boy but not sure I will probably redress her as a girl to see which one she would look better as.Let me know what you think.

2 Likes

I think you might not have posted in the right category and I don’t see any pictures? Forums can sometimes have a mind of their own.