Can I see your Ultimate Fusion babies?

I use GHSP and I will be switching to air dry paints because GHSP is not good for my Asthma at all and it has been acting up a lot so I can no longer use GHSP, but I love the results. I’ve read that UF is similar to GHSP so if anyone uses it, could you share photos and your experience with it? Also if you use any other air dry paint, I am interested in hearing which you prefer. And, how similar and different is UF than GHSP? Thank you!

3 Likes

I have only used air dry so I can’t compare to ghsp. I like the result with Ultimate fusion paint, but it take me more layers to achieve the same result as with Golden ot Liquitex. I really like RebornFX too.

6 Likes

Thank you! Beautiful babies by the way! What would you say are the differences between Golden, UF and reborn fx?

I am finding the biggest challenge at the moment is finding or creating similar GHSP colors. Once the bigger bottles and more colors are available, it will be easier. Here is my first one and still a WIP. I put Ashley’s GHSP head next to Kimi’s UF head for comparison.

3 Likes

@kimomax Thank you! The painting looks very similar. Would you recommend UF? And I read to use water to thin the paint, can I use tap water? And the description says these paints are “highly pigmented” are they? When curing the paints, if they touch anything, will he paint stick to what they touch…do I have to store them somewhere until it cures? How fast does the paint dry? Sorry for so many questions lol

Use distilled water. Other air dry paint I found them more sticky and thicker, but more pigmented. I don’t find Ultimate fusion as pigmented as they said. In fact, they are the less pigmented of all those I tried. Sometime frustrating ! But I love the final result !

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I would definitely recommend them. I use them the same way I use my ghsp. I use my tap water as it is well water and does not have chlorine in it. When you mix up a color, you can keep it in a container that has a good airtight lid. I found it dries quickly. Once dry to the touch, you are ready to paint again.

2 Likes

All I have right now is a cell phone picture so it’s not the best. His coloring is deeper than this picture shows, and his lips and nails are not yet glazed. This is the first air dry paint I’ve used, but I have to say I really love Ultimate Fusion. It’s also the first time I tried painting hair so I have much to learn. I bought this kit to practice on, and was able to make a baby that I’m happy with.

1 Like

Beautiful! Thank you, I’ve sold my GHSP and I can’t wait to get my UF paints!

1 Like

Very cute UF babies!

2 Likes