Clothing Question

Getting back into reborning in January. The Babies R Us and KMart in my area have both closed this year. I used to get a lot of my baby clothing at those stores. So where do you shop for your babies clothing? Is it in local stores or on line stores, specialty stores?

Do you shop when you have finished a baby and need to dress them OR do you buy when you see something you like for future use or shop sales?

1 Like

I get the majority of my baby clothes from Walmart, nothing else is close. Carters online is pretty good too.

I buy things for specific babies, but usually before I start them. I used to have a big stash of clothes but after 5 years I’ve used up most of it other than the weird sizes I don’t use a lot of like 6 months and up

I seldom go to Walmart - - will have to check out mine.

They have an online store too, you can have things shipped to you. That’s what I did today because it’s too gross outside for me to go all the way there and get it myself, so I had everything shipped.

2 Likes

In our area, if you hit Walmart at the right time (when they get a shipment in, especially before holidays) you can usually get a great assortment. The prices are good, comparably speaking. I get some from Target.

If you’re going to have higher priced dolls shop Etsy and eBay. Instagram is great too

2 Likes

I shop before I start a baby or sometime during the process. When I lived in the US I shopped for my kids at Gymboree, they are pricy but if you have a store close by they can have amazing sales…they have sales online as well, I actually did not stop shopping there just because we moved to Europe, until my kids grew out of their stuff. I agree with @Vanniek you can get some great clothes on Ebay…especially the cute vintage type stuff, and you can find some great prices.

1 Like

I just got two outfits from ebay lol

1 Like

I definitely stash tons of clothes, i pick up a lot when they go on sale

I shop whenever and if I am doing a theme I shop before during and after, lol!

I was facetiming with my 36 yr old daughter a couple of weeks ago and she said “Mom I can’t believe you have baby clothes in your closet!!” I said they were in many drawers too. She said" that’s just weird", I said but what am I going to do send the babies home naked? LOL She’s worried about me. :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I buy mainly from Belk and Dillards, both online and in store.

2 Likes