Did any of you know Petra passed away? 😥

i just saw this thought I would share

so sad I thought she was doing good. god bless her :heart::heart:

4 Likes

I heard about a week and a half ago there was nothing else the doctors could do for her sadly. I was thinking about her the other day & wondered how she was doing.

1 Like

Someone posted about her passing on another thread. This is a terrible loss for the reborning world. Everyone will miss her and her wonderful talent. Bless you Petra, may you live forever in the hearts of those who knew you. Prayers and comforting thoughts to the family.

2 Likes

There’s another thread on this:

http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/petra-lechner-has-passed-away/29396/5

I had heard a while ago, that she wasn’t doing well. I am so sad to hear of her passing. She will be sadly missed.

2 Likes

Yes, it was all over my Facebook feed. Sad news. I was hoping she would win the battle. I hope she finds peace on the other side. RIP, Petra.

Very very sad news. Prayers going out to her family. RIP Petra! :cry: :heart:

So sad news. Praying for her family

Sooooo Sad…So sorry to hear :sob:

How sad! Prayers for her family for peace and comfort.

So very saddened. Prayers for her family.

Yes, I did. God rest her soul. Prayers for her family.

Sooo sad…she will be missed!

Rest in Peace dear Petra . . . . . your babies will live on thru your beautiful sculpts you left behind . Heaven gained another angel !! I have often admired her kits !

So sad. RIP until He comes in glory for his redeemed. May God comfort all those she has touched.

1 Like

So very sad! I’d heard a while ago that she was not doing well. Was so hoping she would be able to fight it.

Her Samuel sculpt was my favorite non-BB kit. I painted three of them and one I’ve saved as a keeper. He’s all painted and just needs to be sealed and put together. Has anyone else painted Samuel?

2 Likes

He’s adorable, I don’t think I’ve ever seen him before.

1 Like

I really love this sculpt! I don’t think I’ve ever seen it before. He is so precious and his coloring is gorgeous. Oh well another kit that I would love to add to my ever growing kit addiction!!

1 Like

They have him at Creative Impressions…here is the link :smile:

http://www.creativeimpressionsnursery.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=Samuel%20Kit%20by%20Petra%20Lechner

3 Likes

Yes, Creative Impressions is the only place where I can still find him. He is a limited edition but hasn’t sold out yet. He just has the most precious sleeping face. She did such a good job sculpting him.

1 Like