Dolls, Reborns and collectable babies

I wish I could decorate like that! I design my house by the use of Pinterest! Lol I guess I have wonky taste… Nothing ever matches. It suits me tho! Lol AMY! I LOVE THAT TODDLER!!! She is the coolest!!!

1 Like

Ok disregard the previous photo…here is a better one of her…lol

Amy, do you mind me asking what you paid for her? Just interested to know…she is sooooooo pretty

6 Likes

Ha…you are so funny…I just do what I like in my own home…I was an interior designer for about 5 years and you always have to do other peoples houses…and they always have their own taste but it is fun spending their money shopping for home decor though…I really don’t do any sort of design in my own home …just things I like and I mix old (love antique furniture, etc) and new and whatever I see that I want…lol but thanks for the compliment…I was trying to show a Christine Orange doll over in the corner chair cause Amy’s found one too…I love them…They are really beautiful and big…The one in the photo above was 42 inches if I remember correct.

2 Likes

I just looked eBay has her for 89.00!!! That’s amazing!!!

I would love to display her like you did yours!!! Poppy is gorgeous too! Thank you for introducing me to these Amy!!!

1 Like

Hi, to all of you, yes I am glad to find people that like dolls as much as I do and not only one kind of them is nice of all of your for your responses ,than you so much,

l be

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks Nikki, I will go have a look… :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Nikki, I will go have a look… :smile:

You can use my address if they won’t ship to OZ! :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

Awesome job on the cat LOL

1 Like

Your cat likes dolls, too! :smile:

Starr, the original owner bought her from the Home Shopping Network (HSN) for $70. I paid $6 at a yard sale. She was literally a “steal”. I might add that I LOVE the decor in your room!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was a big time tomboy as a child and rarely
Played with dolls. About the time I was 10 or so my mom had gotten me a couple of really cheap porcelain dolls. After that the CPK’s started and I eventually had about 10. My mother bought me porcelain dolls often. I had several Ashton Drakes by the time I was 19. I eventually sold them all but kept two that my ex husband bought for me from a local doll maker in Arkansas. One is a Boots Tyner “sugar britches” sleeping porcelain. And I can’t even remember the name of the other one. But they are still displayed in the bedroom. And I kept my applause Little Orphan Annie porcelain.

I heard about reborns a few years ago and wanted to have somebody make me a custom in memory of my son. I stewed on it but never did act on it. I finally started looking into it last year and decided I could try this and make my own. So I did. And now I have a terrible addiction lol

4 Likes

Hi to all, These are some of my dolls, some of the outfits shown here, some of the the dresses are made by me and that one in the basket is a nod kit form BB I order two more dolls one kit is the Lexi and another one from another source, both are in working progress, as soon as I get them I will be taking pictures of them, thank you so much for your positive responses

I hope you like this collection of dolls

1 Like

You girls have nice dolls also

1 Like

2 Likes