Holiday Parade 2018

Thought I would start the Holiday Parade of Reborns. Please join me and Post your Holiday Reborn
Baby/Toddler/Child Pictures! New or Old pics it doesn’t matter.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Everyone!

Grinch and Avatar Inspired

The Avatar was for the Christmas Challenge that I missed. :blush:

22 Likes

Oh, I love both of them!! Your Avatar turned out really nice…its good that you didn’t rush her :slight_smile:
Here are my Christmas pics, I think Ive already posted them all on the forum but what the heck.

Ill start with my Landon from last year, Ive since changed my nursery name to Reborns by Zebra

Here are my Christmas pics from this year.

All my babies have homes :slight_smile: Landon is in Romania, Chase and Levi are here in France, Big Joe is in Belgium, Ramsey is in the US, and Liam is going to Australia…I have one more baby going home after Christmas, my custom April, Ill post pics of her later this weekend, she is going to the US as well, to live with my Summer Rain, Wee Mouse, and Tink. Ive had a good Reborn Christmas this year :blush:

17 Likes

Ho Ho Ho Ho !!!
Away in a manger.

Rocking around the Christmas tree .

Getting ready for Santa

Visions of sugar plums in his head

Sugar plums ( sweet cookies and confections not plums )

15 Likes

Here are mine:

13 Likes

I have some, too!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Thought I’d join the parade:

Zuri - Christmas gift for our Pastor’s daughter

My sweet Levi

Chase - checking out the tree

Little Rosalie

Josiah Lorenzo

Parker

My sweet Frannie

Holly Noelle

and Ivy Noelle

13 Likes

Here is my MURRAY CHRISTMAS made by @GrammysReborns. :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️ Well dang… I’ll try again!

1 Like

15 Likes

Goodness what an awesome Parade of Babies. They all made me warm with little fuzzies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes! What a great parade!!! :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

That little elf baby is adorable!

Lighting here is horrible, but I tried to get some cute pics even though all coloring on my reborns got completely washed out.

Lizzie, from the Levi kit

Baby Harry Potter, from the Holly kit.

Katie, from the Arianna kit

Max playing baby Jesus

And a non-reborn pic, my Disney animator doll Kristoff. He’s just so cute.

10 Likes

Baby Jesus for our Christmas play tonight :heart:

12 Likes

I love Murray Christmas is he a kit?Does GrammysReborns take orders?

2 Likes

Just precious!!! I want to make a manger for next Christmas…I wanted to this year but we moved and I didn’t have much time for reborning. May I ask what kit it is? Looks perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I do not have proper pictures of this Summer Rain because I sold her before I got my house decorated.
But at least she has one of her Christmas outfits on in the first two pictures. :blush::crazy_face:

6 Likes

Thank you -that is bb Liam :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Leif as baby Jesus under our tree this year.

9 Likes

Okay that’s it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m going to have baby Jesus under my tree next year :heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:Thank you both for sharing :grinning:

2 Likes