Honey blond or Dark brown?...In progress!

I can’t make up my mind what colour to use. Im sorry the pictures are not very good and she does not look as light skinned as she does in these pics.

I took another picture…still not very good with all the brown hair strands hanging in her eye but I tried LOL

maybe the dark brown? it seems to accentuate the brown in her eyes
and i haven’t seen many with dark brown hair
everyone seems to make her blonde :smile:

3 Likes

Brown

1 Like

Honey. It seems to go with her skintone.

3 Likes

I like the blonde

2 Likes

I like the lighter one with her skin tone as well.

2 Likes

I like the honey blonde best.

2 Likes

I like the darker brown! She’s so cute!

1 Like

The blonde lightens his face.

2 Likes

I’m feeling the honey blonde for this little one.

4 Likes

Both look good. You easily could do either one. She is easy to root and tiny so I would go with the blond. Remember her hair will look lighter when done too.

2 Likes

Definitely honey, can’t wait to see her

4 Likes

Mine is dark brown! Most preemies are bald or have dark hair --around here anyways.

1 Like

I think Ill go ahead with the honey blonde. I also like the texture a bit more, its HP Bablocks. The dark brown is Slumberland kid mohair. I haven’t used Slumberland yet. I got some kid and some yearling both in dark brown because I like that colour the best, Ill try it later on :wink: . Thanks for all of your input :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, she is tiny and I haven’t rooted a really small baby in awhile. I use my rooting pillow just to hold my baby heads when Im not rooting. I tried to set her on it and she disappeared LOL

3 Likes

I was actually going to suggest the honey blonde

2 Likes

Honey blonde

1 Like

I think the honey blond matches her skin tone better

1 Like

Honey blonde.

1 Like

Honey blond

1 Like