Horrible hair painting lol

Nothing like being super embarrassed but is there anyway of making this mess better without wiping it off. Didn’t bake yet. A mix of burnt umber paint and prisma. Ugh don’t laugh please. :weary:

1 Like

I don’t laugh at anyone’s work. I know what mine looks like and I do my best.

3 Likes

There’s got to be a way to maybe fill it in so it connects lol!! I’m so used to prisma only. I think next time I’m sticking to what works for me :grin::joy:

Not an expert by any means here but I would go over it with thinning medium on a brush, get a kind of flow going because actually you’re off to a good start. The lines need to be thinner and more hairy.

Love the brows and soft skin tones☺

4 Likes

Lol!!! Ty so much for the laugh!! You’re not an expert??? Hahahahah love you!! Ty for the suggestion. I’m doing just what you said. He’s going to get baked and filled in a bit more than I’m done. Too much time on him lol :joy:

2 Likes

That would be my recommendation, too. Start filling in.

1 Like

I’m still filling in…never again omgosh!! My back hurts…I will have to call this done soon.

1 Like

He’s got a ton of paint on him…these kits just sucked it right in lol I’m praying to have them done with pics tomorrow.

1 Like

I finished her. She looks adorable to me lol. I won’t be doing that again esp on a more costly kit. I have no idea what got into me. She will be assembled, rooted lashes and magnet tomorrow.

I finished another one of these kits tonight. I’m exhausted :zzz:

4 Likes

She ended up adorable! Great job!

2 Likes

Thank you so much Ruth!!

Looks great!

You have to start somewhere. I’m no expert either and it’s just something that takes practice. I pull up pics of painted hair and try to follow along their lines as best as I can. Just needs a little more filling in.

Excellent job on her!!! :slight_smile: