How to get rich!

I am getting ready to paint Quinns eyebrows. I can rarely do brows after I am so tired at the end of the day. I struggle even rested and fresh with every part of it, hairs, shape, MATCHING. I paint and wipe off a million times lol. So if some one could invent a rub off tattoo of brows that were realistic looking, you would get rich!! Maybe a sheet with sets of same color but all different shapes and sizes! Cut out the ones you want, rub and seal, vuala instant no stress brows!

5 Likes

Someone actually already invented those. No one liked them though because they didn’t look realistic or something.

3 Likes

They were stencils, not tattoos.

6 Likes

Take the wheel. That looks bonkers.

1 Like

https://www.irresistables.com/baby-fx-rub-on-transfer-eyebrows-in-black/

7 Likes

And wayyyy toooo high :wink: lol

4 Likes

Only way to get rich is to make a great realistic product, they missed the mark!

3 Likes

I tried these didn’t work for me at all :frowning::sob:

2 Likes

Why not?

I tried these (on the back of a head, where it would be hidden)hated them :frowning: in the trash they went SMH

5 Likes

I wish someone would make some that look hand painted, some very well done ones. I spent over an hour and still had to wipe off and now back to the beginning, no eyebrows :sob:

3 Likes

It looks like electrical tape that’s had middle cut out :joy:

1 Like

Just a tip that helps me…I usually use my pencil and draw a very light line of the eyebrow path. Then I turn the head upside down and do the other eyebrow line. I paint the right one holding it correctly and again, flip it to paint the left one.

8 Likes

I will be trying again on Sunday, I will give your tips a try, I am open to any tips and suggestions to make this easier!

2 Likes

Put a large rubberband around the head lined up near where the eyebrows are going to go. The rubberband helps you to keep them symmetrical. Use three colors. Start with a blonde light brown, then a darker color over that but not as many as the hairs you draw for the first eyebrow layer. Then the darkest color should match the mohair and should only be applied a tiny amount where the upper half hairs meet the lower half hairs to form a straight line. I hope that makes sense lol!!!

14 Likes

I just got settled in to paint his brows and thought I would take a quick peek here. These are great tips!! Perfect timing. Going to try them now😁

1 Like

Wonderful Idea!!! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thats a great idea, Im definitely trying that next time, thanks so much. Im also terrible with eyebrows!

1 Like

Melissa George made the ones that @Katinafleming posted and she has them on her Patron and teaches you how to use them. They look great but it looks like some work and I can’t find the proper printing paper to do it.

1 Like

Great tip @avyona I knew I saved all of those giant rubber bands for a reason. :smile:

1 Like