Jennie, her size

Has anyone painted their Jennie Awake kit yet? If so I would love to see photos, I was also wondering what size she wears, she looks a bit on the larger size but I have not put her together yet…

2 Likes

The Jennie asleep I did fit newborn, but she probably could fit smaller 0-3 as well. She is slightly larger than some of the realborns, but not too much.

I’m painting the asleep and awake versions now, but have not gotten far enough for them to look like anything.

4 Likes

Thank you, I have so many 0-3 month items I never get to use so was hoping maybe they might fit her. I would assume the awake and Sleeping version are the same size…

When your babies get farther along I would love to see them!

3 Likes

She has a newborn outfit on. It just fits

6 Likes

Oh how adorable! She does fit it perfectly, thank so much for sharing her!

1 Like

That’s June.
I don’t have Jennie awake. But I have Jennie asleep. Newborn fits great. 0-3 would probably fit fine too.

11 Likes

Thank you! I would image she could fit small 0-3 mth outfits, too, especially a dress.

3 Likes

They share limbs so they are the exact same size.

5 Likes

Oh good because dresses are what I have the most of!

Isn’t she the cutest, great shaped head to leave bald!

3 Likes

She’s bald in case someone local wants to buy her. But after Christmas she’s getting hair if she’s still here.

1 Like

So sorry, I think mine was June awake.

1 Like

Im painting them both as well, can’t wait to see yours :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t have high hopes for mine since I have done some experimenting with skin tone that I’m not sure how I feel about… since, you know, I can’t seem to do this on test parts like a normal person. Lol

I’m sure yours will be adorable though. Looking forward to seeing them. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think Ive have gotten so accustomed to painting Bonnie Brown kits that I am not used to BB vinyl…Im having problems with skin tone as well. Hopefully they will eventually come out alright and your babies always look amazing so Im sure they will turn out just fine :slight_smile: I only use test pieces for hair painting, which still sucks btw :wink:

2 Likes

Any new Jennies finished? I just ordered the sleeping version and hoping to get some inspiration after I do my Zuris and Skyas.:grinning:

2 Likes