Lost supplier

Does anyone know what happened to Petras Dolls & Doll Fashions in the Netherlands?? It was a good site for some dolls at a more reasonable price. Any ideas??? Thanks for any help!! Grandian

1 Like

Here’s a post that may explain:

http://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/t/did-any-of-you-know-petra-passed-away/29400

1 Like

Petra passed away several months ago but her site had been taken over by Wilma-can’t find her either!! Thanks for remembering that -jogged my memory!

2 Likes

I hope you find her.

I have met Wilma… That is all I will say…

Angi

1 Like

They seem to have a nice online store… Which is great for me since I don’t need to pay much shipping charges and I have no import fees… But that is all I can say about that… I do feel their doll kits are very expensive. I wouldn’t want to spend 60 euro’s on my very first doll

Angi

1 Like

I wish I knew! That’s where I bought my will!

Yeah but wish I could pick up on from BB… They have so many choices for 15 dollar heads… But shipping and customs would turn them into 40 dollar heads… I am prolly have my sis in the States order them and ship them to me… Then they will be about 30 dollars… I also still have to check out Germany… I heard there was a place there… Also England is another option…

Angi

Thank you everyone, Esp. Angi. I always get such good help from this group of exceptional ladies. The Atlier site was the one I couldn’t find. I’ll think twice before using them again.

2 Likes