Monkey? Bindi

Has anyone painted these kits? How hard was it or do you have pics? I started putting layers on last night and it still looks the same!!!

1 Like

I’ve just finished painting one and am working on another for Christmas presents. Ive intentionally not been putting much detail in them as they are for my 6 and 9 year olds and won’t be sold. Also, I’m rooting the head and limbs so most of the paint will be covered. But it is taking me forever, mostly due to the rooting. I haven’t noticed any difficulty with the kit taking paint, but all I’ve really put on them are a few different “flesh” layers, no mottling or veins or other details. I’ve applied the paint pretty thick, mostly out of laziness lol. Here’s a picture of the pink one I just finished rooting. The other will be a more natural color lol.

http://bountifulbaby.discoursehosting.net/uploads/db4141/original/3X/c/e/ce523d89aab4db4234036cf464d097d788131c4e.jpeg

3 Likes

Lol that head is hard!!!

I dont have a picture anymore but i made one into a snow monkey, rooted white and blue eyes, very cute :blush:

2 Likes

How did the paint stick!!!

I made these to simple ones for my grandbabies.

8 Likes

It took alot of layers, but doable, put flesh and blushing

1 Like

Also broke a few needles on the head :wink:

1 Like

Sooo cute

I had a hard time with mine. I painted and painted, but he was still ugly, so I put him on the side for now. :joy:

2 Likes

I am with you!

1 Like

Look at this one!

5 Likes

grrr lol sooo adorable.

This is not my work -but my favorite that I’ve seen so far -

Found on fb in August - can’t wait to see yours!

3 Likes