My zombie baldy

I ran out of beads for his arms. Picking some up now. But…i dont think he looks too bad…his sole purpose is to be a halloween decoration. Then…trash. My husband and mom says “dont you trash that baby give him to me.”

9 Likes

Why would you trash him?! :astonished:

3 Likes

His creases suuuuck. And up close he looks so dirty. I could’ve done better but everyone tells me it looks like it belongs.

1 Like

Strip him after Halloween then :slight_smile: He looks good though

3 Likes

Don’t trash him. He’s cute. Even if you just sell him to a kid as a boo boo baby. Make a profit off this sweet little guy.

5 Likes

He looks good to me. It would be a shame to trash him. Just switch his eyes and sell him as a regular baby. Or, strip and re-do.

2 Likes

Thanks ladies.hes Hes been stripped once and the blue im sure isn’t going to come off much. Maybe I will redo him after.

1 Like

Awe just keep him as a Zombie! Zombie babies need love too!

2 Likes

He has so much potential. Don’t throw him away.

1 Like

6 Likes

Please don’t throw him away. He’s adorable and needs cuddles and love too.

1 Like

Okay ladies. I’ll keep the baby! I was cuddling him earlier after finishing him, and…he’s quite cuddly. I also though it would be cool to figure out a way to make him scented like…woodsy smell instead of a powder waffer. Maybe I could experiment on him a bit.

4 Likes

You can use scented oil, Ive done it before. You just put some on some of the poly fill, don’t soak it and make sure its tucked deep on the inside so it does not touch the body.

1 Like

I’d keep him, he looks too cute to throw away!

1 Like

Quite a pretty baby… If you don’t want a zombie hanging around after Halloween you could change the eyes and have a reborn to give to your mom.

Why not save him for next Halloween?

2 Likes