New fur babies!

My girl had her first baby last night at 10:06pm and puppy number 7 showed up at 12:36am. All pups and mommy doing good! Just wanted to share the love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

34 Likes

Awww how cute. What kind are they? :heart:

Siberian Huskies :slight_smile: Most look like their daddy!

14 Likes

Oh how pretty! I love huskies. :heart:️️

1 Like

I have a neighbor who has a pair and I think she just bred them. Pretty babies. Daddy’s good looking so that’s good they look like him.

2 Likes

They are so sweet. Congratulations.

1 Like

How adorable!

1 Like

Puppy love! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I have been waiting to see them! They are beautiful. Looking forward to watch them grow over the next few weeks!

1 Like

Good job momma! The babies look so sweet. I love puppies!

1 Like

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I finally got a little nap and got Maya out to potty, eat and drink. She did not want to be away from the babies long. Everyone seems to be doing great!

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new furbabies!

1 Like

Thanks everyone! I love them all already, It’s going to be hard to let any go lol. Picture overload!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

What beautiful babies and momma and daddy are beautiful too.

2 Likes

You have gorgeous fur babies and their fur babies are so preciously sweet.

1 Like

Oh how sweet!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh my goodness huskies are my favorite big dog!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

They are adorable!

1 Like

Mine to! I have always had a major obsession with wolves since I was around 9. Only problem I have is I want to adopt or keep any I see. If it wasn’t for my husband I would have 20 I just know it lol.

1 Like