New Website!

Hi ladies!! Just finished working on a website and thought I’d share. Feel free to leave constructive criticism if you see anything that needs to be fixed!

babynookartdolls.com

14 Likes

No website criticism to offer. Just have to tell you that I love Natalie and can already see that your new sculpt will be amazing as well. :smile:

1 Like

I love your website, and your work!

1 Like

Your website is wonderful! But that little Sebastian, well he is just stunning!!! Amazing work Izzy! He would sell very well as a vinyl kit hint hint

1 Like

You are so talented!! I loved looking at your babies! My only tiny bit of criticism is that I couldn’t really see raspberry’s slide show, was so small. I zoomed in because I just had to see that little sweetheart and all her details!

1 Like

Izzy, you truly have a special gift. I love all of your babies but I’d consider giving up my house for Emerson. That baby is just incredible!

4 Likes

Very nice website!!! All the links worked for me. I love your work. :blush:

1 Like

Looks great and I love baby Emerson. Now if I could just win the lottery I would buy that one lol.

1 Like

Thank you so much guys!! I really appreciate the feedback.

@PutABonnetOnIt, just fixed it. I originally made it smaller as her pictures aren’t as high quality but I see your point. Let me know if it’s any better!

1 Like

Yes that is just right! I cannot believe how tiny her feet are!

1 Like