Newbie Traveling Pants Box Discussion

You are in the old timers group @colee1970 , this is the newbie box! Pm @ashleyfox98 and she will tell you when you can be added :kiss:

I would love to be added when another starts!

1 Like

Oh this one is just for newbies? Even here I am getting old lol

8 Likes

I still after years on here don’t know what this traveling pantsbox is or does or what? Duh I need explanation Lucy.

3 Likes

@colee1970 Hi! Sorry for any confusion, it was bound to happen with two boxes going at the same time, lol.

There is Traveling Pants Box 3 that is currently on it’s second group of 10 people. One requirement for that box is that you have to have been a member here for at least a year. There was a lot of interest from newer people who didn’t meet that requirement, and I had acquired a lot of box-stuff, so I decided to start another box for newbies. That box is about to begin its maiden voyage to the first 10 people.

When I get each box back, I refresh it, filling in any gaps so that there is still a nice balanced mix of items, then I post a sign-up discussion. I go back through previous posts and my PMs and tag anyone who has expressed interest to point them toward the sign-up post. The next sign-ups for the original box should be in about 2 months as it still has to visit 8 more people before returning to me.

4 Likes

This explains it best:

2 Likes

Sent my Info. Thanks so much for doing this!!! :heart:

You’re very welcome!! :slight_smile:

So nice to see they are going to have a travel box to.

3 Likes

The box is on it’s way to Georgia!
Tracking number: 9505513955238213618166

12 Likes

YAY!!! I am so excited! Looks like it will arrive Friday. :slight_smile: been going through my stash.

3 Likes

So exciting!!! I cannot wait to fill this bad boy up. Lol, I think it is more exciting to be able to fill it than to see whats in there.

4 Likes

And that it’s exactly why I love hosting the box. My reborn area is now clean, organized, and devoid of the extra stuff that I like but I haven’t gotten around to using. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Woo-hoo! I live in Georgia too, does that mean my turn will be soon? :slight_smile: Thanks so much for doing this!!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what it means!

3 Likes

Awesome, I’m so excited!!!

5 Likes

According to the tracking, the box has been delivered!

@Sophiasdolls - Have fun! Be sure to share a picture of the goodies that you choose!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Oh the suspense is killing me… lol! :):relaxed:

4 Likes

@Sophiasdolls, Can you please confirm that you got the box? :slight_smile:

3 Likes