Now this is cute

Irresistables has another new animal kit coming out soon Cheeky by Philomena Donnelly .

18 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

Think I could just leave that bald and love it :smile:

3 Likes

He looks like he’d make a cute hybrid alternative as well.

2 Likes

Cute, is he soft or that hard vinyl?

3 Likes

I need this one too. I don’t usually like animal kits but I’m loving his face. I want a monkey baby but I’m aware that’s not a good idea. This has lots of details and looks realistic.

1 Like

Don’t know on the vinyl until you get them usually I like him as is even lol so even if I couldn’t get a needle to go in might not bother me :smile:

Oh my that is stinking cute, and not even painted. Wonder if there is any painted versions of him out there yet…

1 Like

They have some prototypes with paint and hair I just like to look at the blank depending on how much it is I may get one and have it with alopecia . .

Painted hair looks good on him/her too!

1 Like

I purchased Leo Donnelly this year and he is made of soft vinyl so, I assume this kit would be as well. Philomena’s kits have beautiful detail!

2 Likes

This little guy is on preorder now at Irresistibles I want him but not going to order right now it says the body and tummy plate are included that seems pretty nice inducement to me dang it lol .

Awww that is actually a cutie aww

1 Like