Reborning Classes -- Remote

Does anyone know of a good class for reborning that can be done at home? With support from the person(s) who offer the classes? There are no classes in my area, and due to my health issues, I would not be able to attend if there were. So, I kinda feel I am spinning my wheels. I want to learn the proper way from someone that is really good. I know I was trying to do the custom baby doll, but she apparently has not been around for some time. I even purchased a program she had developed and I never received it nor heard from her. Even when I tried to check on it. So, I don’t know. I just feel I need more than I am being able to glean.

1 Like

Any chance somebody could travel to you 2-3 times ? I would mine if someone would be close to me .
I been teaching my sister and my niece even my mom and if someone would be willing to come over I would be open for it but in case of a health issue I am sure I would go myself .
Of course not for to many people but once it would be no problem

I think some artists on Patreon charge a premium for Skype classes/consultations.

OK. Thanks. Would I just go on Patreon and search for reborn artists?

Yes. I only follow Melissa George but I know there are others. You pay for a subscription with different levels and more material available at each tier.

2 Likes

Melissa George’s patron is great - I think her Skype lesson subscriptions are full ( or theynwere last time I looked ) but the 9$ a month subscription fee is well worth it and you get everything the higher priced subscriptions get except a skype call -

1 Like

I also recommend Melissa George’s Patreon! She has lots of videos and tutorials.

1 Like

Melissa George, MG Dolls Patreon is definitely what you need. She’s great and it’s only about $9 a month. You can cancel any time.

Where do you live ?

Are you wanting to use Genesis or Air Dry paints? I have a group for Air dry painting on Facebook.

Lara Antonucci does online classes for Genesis
http://www.realrebornstore.com/category-s/100.htm

2 Likes

I live in NW Louisiana.

1 Like

I live near Baton Rouge. Any time your this way I would work with you.

1 Like

This page is very helpful!

2 Likes

That is so kind of you. Thanks. However, I do not live in close enough proximity for that to happen. I have followed some recommendations on this page and I have signed up with Melissa George’s patreon. I will see how that goes.

1 Like

Melissa George does charge a real “premium” for the one with Skype calls. $99 per month. But I have joined at the $9 level as I understand it has what I need without having to pay for the higher priced one.

1 Like

This is very good to know. That we get the same things, just not the Skype call. You guys have been very helpful.

1 Like

I am a member of your FB group.

1 Like

There was a site I took classes on! The classes were by Laura… anntonetti? I forget! @honojane took a toddler onlineclass with me, maybe she remembers the website. Oh!!! I thinks it’s R.e.a.l?

2 Likes

@anjsmiles page, reborn artists helping sisters and Sue Ellen’s liveffects page helped me a lot!

I looked it up, you can search for R.e.a.l. Reborning classes :grinning: