Reborns.com help

Can someone tell me how to reply to messages on reborns.com?

1 Like

You have to email them

2 Likes

You beat me to it :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

I had the same problem earlier today and I figured it out but I was frustrated for while when I didnt know how the heck to answer LOL

1 Like

I was banned off of Mercari because someone mentioned paypal, and I guess you’re not allowed to pay outside of Mercari. It wasn’t even me who said it, but they still banned me for it. So I decided to join reborns.com and open my etsy shop back up. It’s a little odd having to email back and forth!

2 Likes

I thought it was a messaging system but there is no way to answer. I have the message through my email anyway so I just replied that way. Ive heard of Mercari but way more about reborns.com. I was using Ebay but they take too much of my money. I made my FB page and listed some of my babies on some of the FB sell sites but I just got a bunch of scammers messaging me (I did get two customs through my own site though). Im an American but I live in France so its hard to find good places to sell so Im now the only French seller on Reborns :wink:
Sorry to hear what happened to you, thats pretty harsh…I personally feel much safer using Paypal. Hope you have good luck on Reborns.

I hate having to email through my personal email account. I’m never really sure if the person is legit in the reborn world or if they want to use my account to hack into my personal information or spam it up. I’m not a computer guru so not sure if that is a legitimate concern. It’s one of the reasons why I decided to block communication until a purchase has been made.

I use a business email for communicating on reborns.com. So far, everything has worked perfectly.

4 Likes