REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing Details

Hi Everyone! Bountiful Baby has introduced Realborn® to the Reborning Market. A Realborn® is a Real Baby Replica, created directly from computer photometric scans of a precious real newborn baby. The beauty, innocence and soul of the newborn child is captured like never before in these stunning, heaven sent creations-- the most beautiful and perfect canvas ever offered to the reborn world! To show how excited we are about these, we are doing Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!

Bountiful Baby will be giving away the FIRST 3 kits of the FIRST edition of the FIRST 3 Realborn®! Yup, you read that right! Nevin & Denise are giving away NINE Realborns! The FIRST 3 of the FIRST edition of Sleeping Presley, Awake Presley and Sleeping Asher!!!

This means there will be NINE lucky winners that will win one of the VERY FIRST Realborn® Kits EVER Produced! Each Realborn® will be shipping with a specially designed box and certificate of authenticy to prove that you do in fact have one of the FIRST Realborns!

We are running this drawing across (1) Our Forum (2) Facebook, (3) Twitter, (4) Youtube, (5) Google+!! WHAT THIS MEANS, is you will have FIVE chances of entering into this Bountiful Baby Realborn® Give-A-Way Drawing! You will only be able to win one time, but by entering on each of our social media accounts, Our Forum, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google+ you will have 5 chances to win!!!

The winners will be selected using www.random.org, a random choice generator. If you are one of the NINE winners of this contest, I, Emily, will Private Message you via the social network, which you entered and won from, asking you for your (1) Full name. (2) Shipping address. (3) Email. If you fail to respond to the Private Message that is sent to you within 24 hours after you have won, another random winner will be selected. Further more, if you fail to meet our requirements in ‘entering’ or do not provide us with one or all of the required information, your Full Name, Shipping Address or Email upon winning, another random winner will be selected.

What You Win

The first three winners that are randomly selected will win the FIRST three of the FIRST edition of Realborn® Presley Asleep. The next three winners will win the FIRST three of the FIRST edition Realborn® Presley Awake. And the last three winners will win the FIRST three of the FIRST edition Realborn® Asher Asleep. So, the 1st winner will win the 1st kit of Presley Asleep, 2nd winner will win the 2nd, 3rd win the 3rd. The 4th winner will win the 1st kit of Presley Awake, 5th winner will win the 2nd kit of Presley Awake, the 7th winner will win the 1st of Asher Asleep, and so on.

These are going to be the FIRST kits of the FIRST edition of our FIRST Realborn kits EVER PRODUCED. Each Realborn will come with a specially designed box and a Certificate of Authenticity, hand numbered and signed by Master Artist Denise Pratt to prove it. Winner is responsible for replying with the requested information upon winning. We will pay shipping to countries that we normally ship to that can be found on our forum. The Realborn will not be available to ship to you until the Realborn kit that was won is available. (We are expecting this to be Mid-September for Presley Asleep and a week or two later for Presley Awake and Asher Alseep.) However, the winners’ Realborn® kits will be shipped FIRST!

How To Enter

You can enter into our Realborn GIVE-A-WAY drawing five different ways/times. What to do to be entered into the drawing.

(1) BB Forum:
Become a member at http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/

Post to this topic titled ‘REPLY HERE to be ENTERED into the Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way Drawing!’ why you would LOVE to win a Bountiful Baby Realborn®

For each of our Realborns, Presley Asleep, Presley Awake and Asher Asleep, click the ‘Email Me When Restocked’ button and enter your email. (Click the name to go to the item on our website.)

(2) Facebook:
Like our Facebook Page at Bountiful Baby

Comment on the post Post, (that is pinned to the top of Bountiful Baby’s Facebook page) with why you would LOVE to win a Bonutiful Baby Realborn®!

Share the post announcing our Realborn Give-A-Way (which is pinned to the top of Bountiful Baby’s Facebook Page) on your own timeline.

(3) Twitter:
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Bountiful_Baby

Subscribe to our list titled ‘Realborn Give-A-Way!’ (Lists are found under the MORE menu on Bountiful_Baby’s twitter page next to ‘Followers’.)

(4) YouTube:
Subscribe to our YouTube page at Bountiful Baby - Realborn® - YouTube

Like our video titled ‘Bountiful Baby - Realborn®’

Comment on the Video with why you would LOVE to win a Bountiful Baby Realborn®!

(5) Google+:
Follow our Google+ Page at plus.google/bountifulbabyreborns (All followers will be added to a circle called ‘BB Realborn Give-A-Way Entry!’)

Comment on the ‘Bountiful Baby Realborn Give-A-Way’ post why you would LOVE to win a Bountiful Baby Realborn!! (NOTE: This link was broke at first so it is no longer a requirement to enter. The link you see here is the correct link now so your still welcome to comment if you’d like to.) :smile:

Share our page plus.google/bountifulbabyreborns

THIS IS IT! The FIRST of the FIRST of the FIRST! The FIRST three kits of the FIRST edition of the FIRST Realborns EVER Produced!

29 Likes

I can’t read this. Is there any way to enlarge the picture (it’s not clickable - at least, not for me)! Yoohoo @EmilyBB (though I do understand that you don’t work 24 hours a day, these eyes are not what they used to be, so I need some help when you get a chance!)

Thanks, calimel! I still think the picture should be either larger, or clickable. Surely I can’t be the only person on this forum with bad eyesight!

Oh, wait! Now it’s clickable! Cheers

Yes, If you highlight your mouse over the image, a bar at the bottom of the image will pop up. In the bottom right hand corner you can enlarge the image. once it’s enlarged, you can even download it, to zoom in-out if needed.

2 Likes

Maybe you do work 24 hours a day! Thanks @EmilyBB!

As for my entry . . . I want to win a Realborn because I find them . . . interesting (but if I don’t win this little contest, I’ll likely buy one anyway!!) Hope this isn’t an essay question, because I’m too tired to say much more (perhaps I’ll edit later - I’m much more eloquent when I’m awake LOL) :wink: Cheers

1 Like

I would love to win one of the world first realborn doll kit. This is so exciting and would love to reborn one and show it off to the world. Congrats on your realborns, they are Gorgeous! Thank you for this opportunity to try and win one.

1 Like

What a great idea! I am truly amazed by the looks of the photographs and would love to see one of these realborn babies “in person”. They are incredible and I would consider it an honor to reborn one of them. Would absolutely love to win one…

1 Like

I would love to win one of these beautiful kits! It’s exciting and a wonderful opportunity! Thank you!

1 Like

What an opportunity to win a fabulous NEW FIRST “edition” baby sculpt – I would so love to win any of the three offered. Even if I don’t win, I will most likely buy one anyway, but I can hope!

1 Like

I would love to be the winner of any one of the first Realborn babies. To would be thrilled to say that I won this from my favorite supplier and reborn it just for ME. Obviously I would share photos with everyone, but it would always be something special I did for myself.

1 Like

I would love to win giveaway!! Im amazed at these new babies. I would love to own one and reborn him.

1 Like

Bountiful baby you have hit it out of the park!
These babies are everyone’s dreams to reborn! I would be honored to be the first one to own one of these beautiful babies
Thank you so much for creating them for us reborn artists

2 Likes

Thanks so much BB I have been waiting to see one of these kits in person, I think they re amazing!! Please enter me, too

1 Like

I would love to win one of the reborns in the contest. Bountiful Baby has the best vinyl color and I love working with these kits!!!

Please enter me in the drawings!!!

Michele

I would love to win one of the realborns since they look so real to life. I’m curious how they look in person and would love the chance to paint one.

Please enter me also. These kits look amazing! Thank you,this is very generous of you!

It would be a great honor to win and to be able to reborn a first edition of one of the three real born dolls that you are giving away. I am absolutely in love with all the reborn dolls. Dolls are my passion and I love how realistic these dolls are. Oh it would make me the happiest person to be able to win one of these dolls. :smile :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am excited about these new babies! Also the opportunity to win one! I think they are amazing!

1 Like