Shout out to MacPherson's

Ordered another Saskia kit yesterday; it arrived today…and I’m in Florida!

Thank you so much, @MacPhersonCrafts Brenda for your AWESOME customer service! :heart:

20 Likes

WOW!!! That is fast :smile:

3 Likes

WOW that is great it got there so quickly Karen!!
We just finished a postal strike here so UPS & FedEx are supper busy as they are taking on so much extra.
I will let our rep know as they always love to hear stories like this!!
HUGE hUgs Brenda XOXOOXOX

7 Likes

Sounds like you fell in love with this little girl. lol

3 Likes

Totally! :heart: Took me long enough to finally get around to her, but she’s a lot of fun to paint.

3 Likes

Wowwww

1 Like

That’s so funny Karen, and to think you had never done her before!! I knew you would love her when you finally got around to doing one. Is this one for you----or is it just to Do-----or is it a Custom??

edit: Is this one going to be a girl or boy??

2 Likes

I don’t have time to start painting on her/him yet ~ I just loved the first one so much that I wanted to be sure I got an extra kit to have on hand. Such a cute face with so much personality! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just finished the one I was painting Karen, I’ll get some pictures pretty soon, she is completely different than the one I did for myself. Mine is painted with air dry and this one is GHS.

3 Likes

Wow @lynn pretty cool that you can paint with both!

2 Likes

Which one do you like better? :slight_smile:

Well, when the BabyFX was making such a hit with everyone I thought I had to try it out also! I only did 3 babies with it but I feel comfortable using it. The only thing with the air dry is you have to learn to work pretty fast which isn’t really my style but I managed ok. So now I figure I can work with the air dry if I am ever painting a larger doll that doesn’t fit into the NuWave!!

2 Likes

I would have to say I am pretty stuck on my GHSP. Oh, maybe you meant which Saskia did I like better??? I don’t know I like them both but I will let you decide when I get some pictures of the second one taken and posted!!

I have some of the Golden brand a/d paints that MG Dolls uses on her Patreon and I am getting ready to give them a go. Have been putting it off for so long, I think its’s time. Like you Lynn, I am concerned that I won’t be fast enough, but I think Melissa has a solution for that and I had better go back and read up on it before I even start.

1 Like

You can add some “slow dry” or “retarder” and it will give you some extra “open” time to work. It helps for sure.

1 Like