So so slow

I’m afraid I already know the answer but do you all have any tips for faster rooting? Ugh. It’s taking for-evah

3 Likes

When I saw the title of this thread, I just KNEW it was going to be about rooting. I feel your pain.

3 Likes

Step one: Get off the internet and stop procrastinating! :grin:

6 Likes

Awww man! I was afraid that might be one of the steps… :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’m just guessing here…:joy:

1 Like

Hshaha I’ve been taking forever on a head 2

2 Likes

At least we can all commiserate here :tired_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha I will try to finish my head tonight with you! Lol

1 Like

Don’t go any faster you’ll stab yourself like I do…all the time LOL

5 Likes

Oh gosh, I’ve still got days to go. I’ll keep checking in tonight. You can do it!

1 Like

I got myself good once. Hope it never happens again!

3 Likes

Im dragging too. Maybe 2 or 3 days left, I hope.

1 Like

My arms are about to fall off so I’m done for the day. How are y’all doing?

5 Likes

You’re doing a great job, keep up the good work!! Rooting does take forever that’s one of the reasons a lot of reborners don’t do it too much any more. If I could paint hair really well, I would do that too, but truthfully, I root.

2 Likes

I hate hate HATE this ruby red mohair! Makes me go days without wanting to root…

1 Like

I can’t take a pic of mine because its an entry for the Christmas contest but Im about half way up the back. I always start in the back of the head, once I reach the crown, and do the sides, I start at the front.

3 Likes

Thank you! I like rooted hair best but it is such a chore.

You made good progress! I’m going to get back to it this evening:(

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all the Christmas babies. I’m cheering y’all on!

2 Likes

[quote=“TrinityCrystal, post:15, topic:70232, full:true”]
I hate hate HATE this ruby red mohair! Makes me go days without wanting to root…
Pluck it out and start again with some high quality mohair. You won’t regret it. But if you keep going with that ruby red crap, you will end up regretting it. You’re working too hard and doing to great of a job to waste your time and talent on a crappy product. :grimacing:

5 Likes