The loonies come out at Christmas

I just had a woman post on my facebook page that ‘this baby was molded after a dead baby that died at birth’. Deleted and banned. You just have to laugh at the nutty people.

11 Likes

Geez of Pete’s! @kareninflorida where’s our sign??? Lolol

4 Likes

8 Likes

The freaks come out at night! Who sculpted this gorgeous and nondead looking baby?

1 Like

That baby is beautiful. What an odd thing to say. Crazy… Worse than the people I’m getting who want to make a bunch of payments and hold dolls until they get paid, with no deposit of course. I’ll stop complaining about them now. :smile:

3 Likes

This is Reese from BB who I’m sure the real Reese is alive and well. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ll raise you a They Live!

3 Likes

Unrelated, but I totally thought this was Asher asleep. I have a Reese and hold her all the time, I still couldn’t tell who it was here!! Are Asher and Reese siblings I wonder?

But seriously, what a creepy thing to say …

Thank you @kareninflorida :kiss::grinning::kiss::grinning:

1 Like

Yikes! I love Reese… and people be cray lol.

1 Like

Haha! I love every time this poster comes out! Thanks for the laugh @kareninflorida

3 Likes

Back in the day when I made porcelain dolls my teacher told us that the Bye Lo baby was molded from a dead baby in Germany. Maybe that is where that person got her information.

2 Likes

Yikes.
That reminds me of my mom. I showed her a realborn kit and said it was molded after a real baby. She assumed that they poured clay over the faces of dead babies to get the mold. :confounded:

1 Like

Annoying.

I’ve been talking this this lady for months. I explained to her what a Reborn was and the difference between silicone and vinyl. She finally made the deposit. I went over her order…and boom she goes I want my baby to cry burp, lap, and have a voice box. I quickly refunded her money! Now she keeps inboxing me asking overand over can I make her a baby no nope hell no! I sent her a photo of the Luv belle baby …she needs that not a Reborn especially a Reborn for $350.

2 Likes