Traveling Pants Round 4 Sign-ups

Hello All! This post is for those who are interested in signing up for Traveling Pants Round 4. Formerly the Newbie Box, this box will travel at the same time as the Round 3 box.

The first 15 people to sign up will be guaranteed a spot.

Please review the rules before signing up, and please post any questions that you might have. :slight_smile:

The rules:

1. This box is only open to folks who have been around for a while (sorry newbies). I’ll be checking for people who have active profiles that are at least a year old with recent activity.

2. If you take a kit, replace it with a kit. There should always be at least one kit in the box.

3. Sizes for clothing/diapers are limited to preemie-6 mos.

4. No Ruby Red mohair.

5. Clothing should be new with tags, like new, or vintage in great condition. (No wash wear, fading, or stains.)

6. Each item is marked with a price value. Please add up the values of the items that you choose and replace with items of equal or higher value.

So with the “don’ts” out of the way, what are the “do’s”?

1. Put thought into what you add to the box. Be a good neighbor. The fun part of the project is to celebrate the spirit of giving and share items that you think the next person will find useful.

2. You can add kits, brushes, paint, clothing, mohair, tools, diapers, pacifiers, bottles, etc. If it can be used for reborning, it can go in the box. With that said, make sure that what you put in is something that you’d like to receive. Unpainted limbs are welcome, but please don’t send anything that needs to be stripped. If you aren’t sure if it’s a good idea, err on the side of caution or ask me.

3. Handmade items are welcome.

4. Let’s try to keep the boxes balanced with a good mix of things to choose from. We don’t want the last person on the list to end up with a box full of clothing.

5. Understand that what is desirable to some is not desirable to all. If you know that you only want certain brands, specific kits, etc. consider if this is a project that you will really enjoy. I will strive for a nice mix of items that many people will find useful,.

6. Do ship via Priority Mail within 3 days. Please do not commit to the current round if you know that you will be travelling, extremely busy, or have other commitments that will prevent shipping within 3 days of receipt of the box. If something unexpected comes up, please let me know and I will rearrange the list.

2 Likes

I want in. But if there are others who keep missing the sign up, you can bump me to the next round. :wink:

2 Likes

Put me in please. Just sent you my new address.

4 Likes

So far I have @dinokc, @heartstringsnursery and @Katinafleming confirmed for Round 4! Welcome ladies!!

@NaneeBabies, @GrammysReborns, @Kimmiee, @hyelah1990, @Ledbetterlittles - I’m tagging you because you expressed interest in the Round 3 Discussion within the last 6 weeks. Post here if you’re in!

3 Likes

I’m in

3 Likes

I’m in too!!!

2 Likes

Me please!

2 Likes

Yes I would like to be back in this round.

Thanks for tagging me.

4 Likes

I’ll try one more time. Knock on wood!

4 Likes

Nvm lol

I’m in

1 Like

Is something like this available worldwide?

I was scared to join again, but I pulled on my big girl panties and said I’ll try once more. Join us!

4 Likes

Oh, I’m in too girl :wink:

2 Likes

@anon43058207 I think this is the new sign up page.

1 Like

I’ll join if you need someone else but I’ve been in all and will step aside to let someone else have a chance if you need a spot.

1 Like

I would like to join.

1 Like