Updated..New pics..Boys or girls? What do you see?

I will try both styles of clothing on them once I get them put tog. But I was planning on them being girls, but hubby and I keep seeing boys…what do you see?

Newer with more hair

4 Likes

I think if the hair line came down a little more in the front you can pull off girls

4 Likes

I agree with Jenni

2 Likes

The one on the left screams boy to me but the one on the right could be either.

1 Like

This is with the hairline brought down…

10 Likes

You guys are the bomb! I though maybe I should continue a bit more with the hairline but hubby is all no no they are down they look good. Sweet but he is definitely Not an expert lol. If I bring the hairline down what do you think I should do about the temple hairline should it be brought a bit closer to the face? Thank you ladies again :grin:

1 Like

I love your photoshopping so to speak, love it! Really helps😁

1 Like

Yes fill in at temple and bring a little closer to face

3 Likes

I hope I can make it looks as good as you did. I struggle with that whispy on the temples look. May I ask what program you used to show me how to improve the hairline. That could be quite useful!

All I did is take a screenshot of your pic and clicked edit. Then cropped and clicked mark up. Clicked the pencil and then chose a color. I just drew it with my finger on my iPhone :grin:

3 Likes

They really can go ether way, but the larger head looks more like a girl compared to the other. Bedsides there’s always bow’s …

1 Like

I just recently found mark up I am not very iPad savvy :wink:. Great to find a new use for it besides writing a price lol

1 Like

I see boy on left, girl on right

1 Like

They both could go either way. I had the exact same thing with my Miya. Kept her as a boy for a while, but now I look at her and see a girl. :rofl:

1 Like

I think one of each :wink:

1 Like

Boys

1 Like

I still see boy on the left, either on the right.

1 Like

Boys

1 Like