Whew! I made it

…by the skin of my teeth. I got my prototype contest baby submitted with just 9 minutes left before the deadline. I was really stoked by how this baby turned out. I think she’s my most real looking one ever. I even thought I might have a chance at some sort of prize but my pictures just don’t reflect her realism so I don’t think so. I HAVE to somehow get a better camera. Anyway, it was fun.

32 Likes

Let’s see the pictures!!

1 Like

Eeekkk!! Can’t wait until you can share the pictures!! Congratulations for entering and best wishes for a win!!!

2 Likes

Good luck!

Good luck, Jean!

I don’t think she can share them till a winner is chosen. But I want to see to.

4 Likes

Congrats @jeanhai !!! I can’t wait to see!!!

I’ll post some pictures after the winners are chosen.

8 Likes

Yay! Which contest did you enter?

Bellami by Samantha Gregory.

3 Likes

Good for You! Can’t wait to see pics!

9 minutes, how stressful! We are all rooting for you!!! It is frustrating when you cannot get your photos to reflect just how beautiful or detailed your art looks in person!

2 Likes

Tell me about it! I have to find a better camera that doesn’t cost $500.

3 Likes

I am wishing you the best of luck!

Good luck! Glad you made the deadline. I was going to enter a contest on another forum and forgot all about it until too late.

Which forum

Prior to getting my bigger Sony, I used a Cybershot. They are relatively inexpensive($100) and I was happy with the pics it took. I used it the first couple of years of reborning.

2 Likes

YAH!!! BOL on winning <3

Good luck!! :four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Wow, that’s slipping in under the wire! Best of luck with the contest. I hope you end up winning and becoming a prototype artist!!!

1 Like