2018 Halloween Challenge - Rules

I’m debating rooting… I have rooted some already but I still have so much to do that I’m thinking I should just pull what I have and just go bald… I’m still running a temp in the evenings so I’m not getting this done very fast.

2 Likes

:jack_o_lantern:As we only have a week left I thought I would list the prizes.:jack_o_lantern:
There is still enough time for people that paint quick to enter.

Thank you ladies for providing these wonderful prizes;

First Place Alternative will get the Pink Mohair from @Rainbowbabies Reborn Body from @Leabelle First Place Certificate from @Miss_Kitty

First Place Realistic in Costume will get the Halloween Hats from @Hippurated Reborn Body from @Leabelle and First Place Certificate from @Miss_Kitty

Second Place Alternative will get a body from @Leabelle
Second Place Realistic will get a body from @Leabelle

Third Place will be listed for both Alternative and Realistic.

This will get listed on our BB Wix Site headed by @Renauta427

HCprize HCprizes

10 Likes

I can not wait to see pictures of all the Halloween babies!!!

4 Likes

I m so ready to see them too ! :jack_o_lantern::ghost::smiling_imp::clown_face::innocent:

3 Likes

Squeeeeeee me too

3 Likes

Hi Anne,
I think you have a typo, I only have hats for prizes, no bodies. Those are from someone else. Sorry

2 Likes

I love those hats!!!

2 Likes

Great prizes! I’m excited to see all the babies or creatures…lol.

3 Likes

Gah I require those hats!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
I LOVE Halloween/fall/harvest themed stuff!

2 Likes

Fixed, Thanks for catching that. @Hippurated

1 Like

Thank you! Thanks for hosting this will be so fun for everyone!

1 Like

Thanks, I love Halloween!

3 Likes

I will get these wonderful prizes added to the contest page tomorrow!

4 Likes

Me too…my favourite time of the year :blush:

3 Likes

It’s the best time of year, especially for those of us who can’t regulate our body temps well. I’m finally not boiling(nor am I unable to get warm like in winter).

4 Likes

:jack_o_lantern:Deadline for challenge is September 24, 2018. Voting will be Wed. September, 26th to Sat 29th. Winners will be posted on October 1.

Can you believe it? Time is winding down. 5 (Five) days left!:jack_o_lantern:

5 Likes

Here is a couple of pics of Casper he will be 4 months in a few days.

12 Likes

He’s so cute! I miss when my pup was that small lol My kitten is 5 months though so I’m holding onto his baby cuteness as long as possible lol

2 Likes

I really wanted to join in the challenge, but I just haven’t had time. I just moved and all my reborn stuff is still boxed up.
I’m looking forward to seeing all of the dolls, though!

3 Likes

I got my hair this morning…Im rooting my little fingers to the bone. Hopefully Ill be able to send you the pictures for my second entry on Sunday…wish me luck :wink:
Your puppy is so cute btw…ours is a big girl now but we plan on her having puppies on her next heat which should be next spring…still waiting for this one to start to be sure.

3 Likes