2018 Portrait Baby Challenge!

I am not much of a joiner lol however if I can get it all together in time I may have an entry I have family nudging me to get into it :smile:

3 Likes

It will be fun, you shouldound definitely join in!

2 Likes

Question is more than one entry per person allowed ? not that I will even have one but just in case I have the two I want to do done :smile:

1 Like

@LillyBellesBabies I don’t see why not:)

2 Likes

Thanks it just occurred to me that perhaps there would be those who would want to enter more than one if they had them done .

1 Like

That was a really good question !

2 Likes

My portrait baby will be assembled by the weekend. It’s going to be tough not to share photos.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome Paula! Feel free to not wait to send me your pictures so I can see them now;)

1 Like

quedivertido!! ya estoy comenzando con mi bebe, intentare que se prezca a mi hija, me encanta la idea!!! gracias

Check out the gorgeous prize @AnnieSokay made for the 1st place winner!

look-a-like-prize1

look-a-like-prize2

16 Likes

That’s so pretty! I wish I had one to enter lol The only one close to a portrait baby that I have, I think I’ve already shown and he wasn’t a super close match (to the pic anyway)

1 Like

I have a great one but I shared it here 2 years ago so I can’t enter it.

1 Like

Entries aren’t due until June 14th, so please feel free to make another portrait baby! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t have enough time. I’ve got several custom orders in the works and I don’t currently have anyone that wants a portrait baby. Maybe next time. I’ll be watching, though.

1 Like

Beautiful work @AnnieSokay if I have an entry maybe there wont be a lot of entries and I could win by default :smile: about the only way .

1 Like

Thank you! @LillyBellesBabies

1 Like

Only the truth :smile:

1 Like

That’s beautiful !

2 Likes

Oh my. I’ve only made 6 reborns. Maybe in the next year or 10 lol. I’m not nearly good enough. :grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks @Leabelle
@Vanniek This is a challenge and you are good enough! It is so awesome to see what everyone comes up with and @Babies has very relaxed rules so let your imagination run wild.

3 Likes