About the for sale/wanted category

• The For Sale/Wanted category is for anyone that would like to post a reborn/baby/doll or reborn related item that they are selling, or is FOR SALE.
    • This category is also for posting requests for or wanted reborn/doll related items.

View All Board Guidelines

I would love to get hayden will make a trade have a few kits let me know if anyone has him I will buy also he is one of my kits I lost in a fire dying to grab another thanks Leslie :slight_smile:

I started reborning a little over a year ago, I’ve done over 30, and it’s a hobby I absolutely love! These are a few of them .

Gabriella by Regina Swialkowski is expected to be re-introduced in January…watch mcphersoncrafts for more info

I can’t find an armature for my Tibby. Anyone have one to sell or can suggest where I can purchase one?

Hi…I am new to reborning but I absolutely love it…And here is my Newest Baby just born(reborn) yesterday at 5:01 up For Adoption her Fee is $280.00 plus 19.00 shipping…

If you need one immediately, you might try bending a wire close hanger.

Nevin Pratt
CEO, Bountiful Baby

Home Depot has a convention oven for $33.00 it is a Magic Chef and comes with the extender ring. I just bought a back up one. Shipping is free for orders over $45.00. Cannot beat the price. I bought 2 last year… one for a Christmas present and one for myself. I tried to order a not her one last year but they were all out. So I added it to my wish list. They will go fast. I really like using it.

Another…

I need one too. I found them on EBay but haven’t won one yet.

Realborn doll kit Sleeping Presley, discontinued and only put out in a limited edition, collector box and Coa. 79.00 plus shipping in the US only. I have excellant feedback on ebay. I ship very quickly and provide a tracking number .

I’m looking to hire someone to root my reborn & realborn doll heads(I will supply the hair). Is this where I put ask that question?

Does anyone have any of the following kits blank.

Serenity by lle
Twin a and b by Bonnie brown
Gracelynn by Laura Lee eagles

I desperately need a shyann kit. Does anyone have Ny in the US they could sell me?

Check out centimental babies on instagram. They do a fantastic job.

If anyone has a raven kit by Ping Lau they are looking to sell please let me know, thanks :slight_smile: