Acrylic hair painting Question

@RebornsbyZebra its not worth risking your health hun

2 Likes

Gorgeous results :astonished:

Your use of shading is wonderful!

1 Like

Where do you order your slow dry from, and are you using GHSP? Thanks for your help. I learn so much from you lovely people.

1 Like

On this hair it was babyfx and a drop of Jo Sonjas (Not sure if Iā€™m spelling this right) slow dry because itā€™s liquid like the babyfx one. And thank you. :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful!

Lil- I use a tabletop convection oven (looks just like a Nuwave, with a nicer price tag.) That way I can ā€œbakeā€ out of doors and bring the pieces inside when ready.

1 Like

I was looking at this one
https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B002LYQF7A/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ARMMSTNREKUG7

@anjsmiles any air dry alternatives or a more 3D look ?

MacPhersonā€™s did have a Texture 3D medium for making hair lines and tear ducts. I do not see it on their website. You would have to write them through the help desk to see if they still carry it. I have a sample jar of it here but I have not really tried it out.

@RebornsbyZebra That oven needs an extender ring or you will burn your parts. I donā€™t know if that one has some available but other brands do for sure. If you donā€™t use it the parts are too close (head especially).

1 Like

It says it has one, I donā€™t know if I will bother with it, at least not now but thank you for the information. If I do decide to start using the Genesis varnish/mediums, Ill have lots of questions.

1 Like

@RebornsbyZebra, have you tried the 3D Matte Gel yet?

1 Like

Not yet, I still donā€™t feel confident enough to paint hair. I am waiting for a new brush to come in that was recommended and then Ill try and I promise to let you know how it works out :wink:

1 Like