Any Artists in Birmingham Alabama?

Small world. My daughter lived in Birmingham several years. Gardendale actually!

***** Hello,
Not in Birmingham, but tuscaloosa
I am new to reborning, have done two babies
Retired, and I am hooked
Have always made dolls, but reborning is my heart.
wish me luck*****

Hoover,AL here! Not doing much of anything since I got pregnant and had my daughter. I hope to do it soon since I want to have a nice doll collection started for her.

Russellville Al near Muscle Shoals/Florence…my daughter lives in Hoover near Birmingham!

Donna

http://www.DonnaHinesRebornBabies.com

We have a house in Georgetown near Eufaula Alambama. I go over there about 1 or 2 times a month.

Hey Ladies… Anniston, Alabama here! Nestled right between B’Ham and Hotlanta!!
www.chocolatedropsnursery.com (Take a peek at my babies!)

**ooooooohhhhhhhhh I wanna live in Alabama tooooooo. I live in the country here in Australia and the nearest reborner is 2 hours away **

Does Pell City count? That’s about 30 miles east of Birmingham!

I am in Eclectic, Alabama on a 35 acre horse farm but we sold all of the horses… …about 100 miles south of Birmingham…Lived in Birmingham all of my life and to me that is home. My brother, sister and mother live in Birmingham.

Hugs,
Diane

What does everyone think of meeting up one day?

Lineville, Al

Hey Ya’ll, From Florence Al Here. Glad to hear there are some BAMA folks around.

Five Points/Liberty Grove TN here…very very close to AL stateline near Lexington, AL. I do all of my shopping in Florence, AL. I recently went to Huntsville to watch the Stars play…Birmingham is not that far…does that count?