Any thoughts on this one coming Feb They added Painted Pic

I really think he is cute but nothing to show what he will come out like yet unless you guys have seen him and could post I like the half torso idea .
Rocky Sylvia Manning

14 Likes

He’s one I would have to see the prototypes first but ever since I did Journey. I love the 3/4 torso.

1 Like

Kind of what I was thinking he looks adorable and I do love half torso better than full ones haven’t done any of this artists sculpts yet either .

I want him. Love open mouths and one leg straight. So natural looking. And he has dimples…yay!

1 Like

Is that a BB baby?

1 Like

Not that I have seen.

1 Like

No I saw this on another site I thought he was really sweet irresistibles has him on their site .

He is so adorable!! I’m curious to see how a body like that will feel when held.

1 Like

His body is just like Journey’s and he was still quite cuddly. I think having the cloth bottom and vinyl upper as opposed to the other way around really made the difference.

2 Likes

Awesome! I love that cuddly factor:)

1 Like

I love the half torso that way. It would be great with dressing and it’s cuddly too!

1 Like

When I first saw the kit I knew I would get him. I love the 3-4 torso so much. Reminds me of Amelia’s torso. I love big babies and his dimples are cute.

2 Likes

I really like him. I’d reborn him in a heartbeat without seeing a single prototype. How big is he, anyway?

1 Like

23-24 inches

https://www.irresistables.com/rocky-by-sylvia-manning/

2 Likes

Appears like he is going to be a nice size boy 23- 24 inches according to the write up .

I think he is adorable!

1 Like

He is adorable!

1 Like

I love it even more in color .and by Jacky

4 Likes

I love that face. He looks really big though. I prefer newborn size.

1 Like

Reminds me of Harper Arcello, ping lau arya face smooshed with Saskia legs, lol.

1 Like