Anyone painted Emma?

Here’s little Fester …

He has a ways to go still!

17 Likes

He’s cute! Not scary or weird at all! Most of mine go through a scary weird phase that I hate :rofl:

4 Likes

Lolol thanks! :grinning:

2 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

Looking pretty perfect to me.:heart:

2 Likes

Awww Shannon, thank you.

1 Like

Uncle Fester is a cutie!

2 Likes

Lmao lmao thanks!

1 Like

He’s fine! I was expecting a monster. He’s an angel.

1 Like

I guess I just don’t like the sculpt. But thank you!!! Maybe better when he gets hair!

1 Like

If you don’t like the sculpt now, you will like him less after assembly, especially as you are trying to figure out what to do with his long arms to make them look normal in pictures. :joy::joy:

I think you are doing a good job though. Uncle Fester is cute… you know that’s his name now no matter what you name him, right? Lol

2 Likes

Lololol He will always be Fester to me!!! I think I might just make him a cuddle baby. Although… I am doing the limbs and have zero idea what I will do with painted Emma limbs. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

I don’t like Ana awake. And the sculpt is awesome but she broke a little part of me inside.

3 Likes

Aww…even Uncle Fester was a cute baby;-) Very sweet!

1 Like

He’s on his way!

1 Like

Hopefully tomorrow we will have progress. Today was a wash. I need a whole day of painting!

1 Like

There was talk about June’s arms too…I loved her from top to bottom :rofl:

2 Likes

I think he’s Darling!!

1 Like

I missed that. I didn’t notice anything unusual about hers.:thinking:

I love June. A lot of people don’t like her Arms. The shoulder caps are too small so the arms can look awkward, especially the right one.

3 Likes