1 Like

they went out of business. Irresistables had some left

1 Like

Is there a good air dry paint out now ?

I love my RebornFX paints from MacPherson’s

3 Likes

Rebornfx or golden fluid

1 Like

@Granna The only new one I know about is Ultimate Fusion. I may give them a try after it has been out a little longer. I use Liquitex Heavy and Soft Body

https://www.dollssoreal.com/collections/ultimate-fusion-air-dry-paint

3 Likes

I love my WaterBorne from Hunnybuns supplies. They are very reasonable and are lasting a good while.

2 Likes

Do u have the link to hunnybun

1 Like

Yes. Hunnybuns.com

2 Likes

I use Liquitex Professional Soft Body and Hard Body paints with a little Liquitex Ultra Matte Gel mixed in with the paint and water. I just buy them at Michael’s.

3 Likes

I have some liqutex paints I haven’t tried yet.

1 Like

I wanted to add Che’air. I don’t use them but they offer a ton of support, free classes and a forum.

1 Like

I wish i had the nerve to switch from genesis to air dry. It seems so confusing to me with all that seems required to get it right. I just don’t believe I could do it. I do have Christine Woolley’s hair painting kit coming with some of the fx paints and i am hoping this will help me get over my fear of air dry paints.

2 Likes

Air dry has a learning curve, but I love not having to wait and bake and cool between each layer. Best tip is work in sections as it will spot on you if your not careful.

2 Likes

My paint streaks or spots. It looks better when I work in sections. The beauty blender helps me too.

1 Like