Baby UNO - Fun Game! Come Play! (Part 1)

Boots

17 Likes

baby with giraffe

16 Likes

Little boy sleeping on a white blanket

16 Likes

Sleeper fuzzy blanket.

14 Likes

Sleeping baby in a onesie

13 Likes

Sleeper in a onsie :wink:

13 Likes

sleeping baby girl with bow in hair

16 Likes

I love that vintage looking dress! Where did you find it?

Sleeping baby girl with bow in hair.

14 Likes

Sleeping baby girl pink headband white blanket

15 Likes

*****SINCE THIS POST I STARTED A WHOLE ENTIRE YEAR AGO and is still actively running, I’m going to be doing a few fun little giveaways in the next couple weeks. As some of my friends on here know I have a 5 kids one of which is a 3 month old so it takes me some time to do things so I will be doing a few surprise giveaways but it will be within a couple weeks so please be patient with me! I’m so excited and glad we could keep this post going this long! Love and hugs to you all xoxo

15 Likes

Owen Asleep as a girl :wink: (that is Owen right? Lol)

17 Likes

Holding a pacifier!

19 Likes

Diaper and bib

17 Likes

Oh he is so precious, which sculpt is he? Is it Quinn?

Thank you so much!! Yes it’s Quinn :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had bought it at a resale store a long time ago, and then sold it a couple of years later. I now have lots of vintage dresses and wish I would have kept this one.

2 Likes

baby with bib

13 Likes

Wow “5” and your youngest is 3mo old!! How do you find the time to reborn??

I don’t get much time! Around 5 hrs a week and that’s bits and pieces added up together! And then I drop 3 out of 5 at school and put baby in the move wrap and paint for about 40 mins when she naps! It’s a struggle, but it’s what makes me happy so I allow myself time to enjoy myself when most of my day is for caring for my real babies, I make a little me time! Often I root while I nurse lol

6 Likes