Baby UNO - Fun Game! Come Play! (Part 1)

Thanks

Baby in pink.

11 Likes

What size diapers did you use for her? I currently have mine in size 3 but she’s busting out of them lol I have to go shopping for her so I’m gonna pick some up

Pink with a a hat

17 Likes

I also used size 3.

Maybe mine is just too fat lol I didn’t think I stuffed her too much but she’s got a wide waist, I still need to root her so I’ll do some readjusting of her body then to see if that helps. Thanks :slight_smile:

marrabo This baby looks so real what kit is it.

1 Like

Thanks ! But I have done so many I am sorry to say I just cant remember which one this is right now isn’t that terrible ? I am sure it is just a senile moment and will pass :smile:
OOH I remember it is Joseph awake !!

2 Likes

Yes! I commented right as you figured it out lol. Deleted my comment since it was figured out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay thanks I thought I had another moment for a minute there :smile: I had my edit done then there you flashed then you were gone.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: sorry about that! :wink:

1 Like

I didnt have to stuff mine to much because she has a amateur

Thanks he is so cute and he looks like a good size. I have been wanting to make him but was afraid he was to small.

1 Like

Thanks !! He is small however he has good proportions and that helps they always look bigger in the pictures it seems to me so you pretty much have to go with the length they are listed with.

1 Like

Pink with hair bow

14 Likes

Pebbles

14 Likes

White fur (Kai Russell)

21 Likes

He is adorable Jen!:two_hearts:

1 Like

So so adorable!!!

1 Like

Sleeping boy on white blanket