Baby UNO - Fun Game! Come Play! (Part 1)

I was buying just the replacement nipples, 5 in a package, and swapping them for the hard plastic ones on baby shower favor bottles. They were perfect. PetAg told me they’re not making them anymore. They’re using silicone ones now and they’re not the same size or shape. They’re probably fine for animal babies but not reborns. I wish I had bought 10 or 15 packages when I had the chance.

1 Like

Oh no, mine is from Tru Value Hardware here in NM. Maybe they have some in your area. I just looked at mine and it is Lixit. Hope that helps.

I bought the latex Pet nipples (no holes) from PetAg… sorry to hear they are discontinued… Loved that they had no holes.

How many do you want?
https://www.shop.com/Pet+Ag+Nipples+only+for+4+oz+bottle+Bag+of+50-923959088-p+.xhtml?sourceid=298&gclid=CjwKCAjwqqrmBRAAEiwAdpDXtA_osKboZIg2YBpCudgrt9ZQp969l2A8BTP2LpJI305RPCx4X_oJhBoCHdoQAvD_BwE

1 Like

I got all excited but those are for 4 oz bottles and they’re too big. Thanks, anyway.

The 2 oz are available. I used Google. The 4oz are the ones that fit regular baby bottles.

1 Like

Thanks.

Baby with paci

10 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

white fur. I think I see fur back there.

9 Likes

I got a new fur thing in the mail and can’t stop taking pictures :nerd_face::grimacing::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Vintage dress…

10 Likes

12 Likes

LOVE yours!!

1 Like

Now in hair

11 Likes

Lime green and white

11 Likes

Green and white on a blue blanket

24133463_1948476138514553_973104745_n