Casa

I messaged Tessa yesterday asking for her address, but didn’t receive any reply yet. And I don’t want to contact her every day while she is recovering. I know for sure that @BabyGizmo will know her address as Tessa send her Skya to her, so she can PM it to you. But I think it would be better if you’ wait to hear from Tessa as you don’t want to send her your babies if she is not home.

2 Likes

Yes I agree about waiting. She has to be ready for all the boxes arriving at her house. I also would use Restricted Delivery.

https://www.usps.com/ship/insurance-extra-services.htm

Restricted Delivery

Specify the person who can sign for and receive your item. Must be purchased in combination with another extra service as follows: Certified Mail, COD, Insured Mail (over $500), Registered Mail, or Signature Confirmation.

1 Like

Done painting I’ll seal her tomorrow and let her sit a bit before I start rooting. She is Realistic not Alternative, well that remains to be seen, lol!

4 Likes

@AnnieSokay Wow! You are fast! Can’t wait to see her!

I am painting my Casa-baby and have a question: should I weight him lighter since he will be for a child or should he be done as regular reborn? How you will weight yours, ladies?

I am also worried about Tessa @Tessa. It’s being 5 days after her surgery and she is suspiciously quiet. So many things can go wrong when nerves and spinal cord involved. I know she has grown up daughters, so hopefully she has someone to take care of her.

3 Likes

I am worried about her too!
How long is the baby you are making?

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt It’s Liam who is 18".

1 Like

If it were me I would just go slightly under what is normal. Length × 3.5= oz for total weight of baby. 18×3.5=63oz ÷ by 16= 3.93 so like 4 lbs is recommended so maybe 3 1/2lbs or 3 3/4 lbs just a thought…

1 Like

@PutABonnetOnIt Perfect!

1 Like

@YelenaRey Our internet has been going off and on till it finally went down for a while. Anyway I was wondering the same thing. She said a magnet was ok so I’m hoping glass beads are ok. I weigh my babies light anyway because that is what I prefer. I do have a WIP and need some critique since it is a Realistic Baby. Do you mind me sending you a pic to critique? I know you are new but I feel as though we are kinda painting together.

1 Like

@AnnieSokay Sure, I would be honored to look at your WIP. But no hard feelings if I will find ‘room for improvement’ :wink:

1 Like

No hard feelings, lol! Sending it now.

1 Like

Thank you! @YelenaRey

1 Like

@AnnieSokay You are very welcome. I am honored. And I would like everyone to know that Annette’s baby is perfect! It will make some little girl very-very-very happy! Can’t wait to see her all complete!

4 Likes

Has anyone heard from Tessa?

1 Like

No, I have not. @babymaw

Hello everyone!! I know I have been away from the forum for a bit, but things have been a bit rocky here on my end. I’ve been in and out if the hospital. I am now feeling so much better but just have some issues with swollen arms right now and it’s hard for me to text or type, that’s why I haven’t been around. I miss all of you guys though and I’m hoping to be back soon.

For now, anyone who is interested in sending a CASA baby, my contact details are below. I am including my phone number so you can contact me directly with any questions. I cannot text a lot, but I can answer any important questions. I also would like to keep in touch with those who are sending babies.

Tessa Holloway
118 San Jose’ St
New Iberia, La 70563
337-519-4656

For those who are waiting on packages from me, they will be sent out Wednesday. I’ll send you tracking info. I have them all boxed up and ready to go. I just have appointments today and tomorrow so I won’t make it to the post office today.

I sincerely apologize for not being around to answer your questions or to send your things. CASA and you guys are important to me, and I promise I dont want things this way and it’s not like my character to just disappear. My word is good and I’ll make it up to all you guys.

With love and hugs,
Tessa

10 Likes

Glad you’re on the road to recovery! Don’t worry one bit about things. We all understand and are just wanting you to feel better :hugs:

2 Likes

It is so wonderful to hear that you are doing better. We have been so worried. Just heal up and don’t worry about anything else right now!

2 Likes

We were just worried about you knowing you had surgery. Glad your a little better.

2 Likes