🎅 Christmas Baby Challenge 2018

That is very nice of you I think there was mention of someone else giving a prize as well but nothing has been mentioned about Awards for the winners someone I was talking with was wondering so I just thought I would ask .
There hasn’t been much action on this post for a while either so wanted to get some conversations started to bring it up as it is getting closer to time for the show to start :smile:
Looks like you have partners in the prize donations Sweet !!

2 Likes

If no one else is going to give a prize I can give the blue and white crochet sweater hat and dolly. Just let me know. @Ldbr2007

3 Likes

That is sweet of you @AnnieSokay kind of quite around here wondering if it is still on lol not seeing too much posts going on .

1 Like

What a wonderful offer Anne .Thank you so much

1 Like

Would you like me to post a pic or shall I send the pic to you?

I just want to apologize for the lack of communication on this post .I have been sick in bed for almost 2 weeks .I am starting to feel better and will do my best to be more active on here .

3 Likes

You can post it on here if you would like

2 Likes

Hope you get to feel better soon .

Here it is! I will ship to US and share international shipping.

17 Likes

Wow now that is nice !

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

I offered to donate a prize and I will-- sorry, just forgot to go look through my inventory :blush: I’ll do .50oz of mohair, I’ll just have to get back with y’all on color.

Thanks for resurrecting the post!

10 Likes

Yay add some beautiful hair to spice things up :smile:

2 Likes

Im going to drop out of the contest, I lost one of my kitties yesterday so I just don’t want any pressure to finish anything that I don’t already have but I look forward to seeing everyones babies.

2 Likes

So sorry for your loss

1 Like

Thank you

Oh that’s sad

Just noticed this contest would like to have had a go but not enought time before the deadline I have just moved house as well .

1 Like

My babies are done, just need to work on the outfits and take pictures. That’s the longest part for me.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss.

1 Like