Christmas box deliveries. 🎅🏼

Awe, can we see all of it pretty please @NaneeBabies

1 Like

9 Likes

Thank you! Nice, and I do love that blanket!

It’s all so adorable !! :heart:️ - “I got here on a reindeer” :joy: too cute ! And that red swaddle :heart_eyes:-love that !!

2 Likes

Yes! It’s gorgeous! My hubby didn’t understand what it was.:grin:

3 Likes

Put a baby in it. I have been seeing those online forever. I want to see how a reborn looks in it. They are cheap. If a reborn looks good in it, I need to buy some for myself. :wink:

1 Like

I may need to know where to order one for my lil one coming :slight_smile:

eBay. They are about $9. This one took about 5 days to arrive. :slight_smile:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Newborn-Infant-Baby-Blanket-Knit-Crochet-Winter-Warm-Swaddle-Wrap-Sleeping-Bag-/123441013742?du=1&txnId=2026038265002

2 Likes

Well now you showed me where to buy so I guess I need them all.

2 Likes

Love the little outfit.

1 Like

Yay, love my box! I don’t know who it is from as there was not a card and no name on the box! So Thank You mystery person! I will be painting the doll that the outfit is for after I finish my Christmas dolly presents! Thank you so much! Love everything!!!

If you want a more detailed pic just let me know!

10 Likes

You got a secret Santa and they were really nice !

1 Like

Yes, He/She is Awesome!

2 Likes

Really cute !:heart:

I’ll give her a chance to tell you who she is. If not, I’ll tell so she can get credit for that awesome box. :wink:

2 Likes

My box arrived at the post office today. But they didn’t get it sorted for me to pick it up yet. :confused:

2 Likes

Awww! Give him a huge hug for being such a good helper. He did a great job.

2 Likes

@Amethyst yes that is a body tutu - so cute! Yes they are crochet Santa Booties with a snowflake on the top!

2 Likes

@AnnieSokay -oh thank you so much for the precious box - I love everything about it :heart_eyes:- the outfits,the lovies and blanket are adorable - all the extras are so awesome! The hats :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:- did u make them? Love them !! And love the oven mitts -How did you know I just burned a hole in mine on the skillet of cornbread making dressing lol ! My grandson favorite part -the giant candy cane:) -thank you again !!

9 Likes

My goodness just to see his smile makes it more awesome! You are welcome. Yes I made the hats and the Loom Booties, lol!

3 Likes