Christmas box deliveries. 🎅🏼

Love that striped elf hat!!

What a nice Layette @Iselis love the hats!
@ashleyfox98 where did you get that bottle? I need a Christmas bottle so bad, lol!

2 Likes

Anyone want to do this again this year? :heart:

I wasn’t here last year but can I join if you do? :blue_heart:

This looks like fun!

I’m in! This does look fun :slight_smile:

This looks like fun I would love to join

Here are the rules we used last year. Both layette swaps we did went pretty well with these rules…obviously dates will change for this year, and I’m open to suggestions if anything needs changing. And I’ll make a questionnaire after we find out if there are enough people to do it. :blush:
Rules:

1. Must be an active member with at least three positive transactions on this forum
  2. Fill out the form and message it to me with “your name Christmas questionnaire” (please put your name in the title. The messages get hard to sort when they all have the same exact title)
  3. Deadline to sign up is Wednesday the 31st at 8 am.
  4. I’ll assign your person to you by Friday November 2 at the latest
  5. Shop for an outfit and 5 accessories of your choice, all coordinating. (Outfit, blanket, pacifier, hairbow, toys, shoes, etc.) Retail price should be $35-50. New or like new vintage
  6. Mail your package by Friday, November 16. This isn’t as long of a span as the previous round, but I want to make sure everyone gets their package before Thanksgiving
  7. Be respectful of other cultures. I added a spot on the form to state your preferences. Some people don’t celebrate Christmas. If you’ve already started shopping, and have a definite theme already purchased, please add that in your message so I don’t match you up with someone who doesn’t care for that theme.
3 Likes

I’m in, it is such a fun thing to do! Thanks @Katinafleming

I’m in!

1 Like

I’m in this sounds like so much fun

1 Like

Id love to do this again .count me in

1 Like

Looks like there are enough of us to give it a go. I’ll start a new post later for signups. :blush:

3 Likes

I would love to do it

1 Like

Me too! I would love to.

1 Like

I want to do this too!

1 Like

@Katinafleming can we get our person a week earlier as I live in a town with two stores Walmart and Beals and Beals is getting ready to close down. I need a little extra time to make and order on line just in case. Thank you!

I’ll go make a sign up post right quick. We need to give everyone a week or so to sign up. Then I’ll assign everyone. Ideally we can get it started at the beginning of November and finished around the beginning of December. I want everyone to have plenty of time to buy stuff. But I also want everyone to get their stuff early enough to be able to list a Christmas baby if they want to.

2 Likes

Does it matter if we’re Canadian?

1 Like

We need a couple of Canadians so I can match y’all up together so nobody has to mail from one country to another

1 Like