๐ŸŽ… Christmas Challenge Winners

I did numbers 1 and 9

2 Likes

I have posted the names of all the artist over on the voting page .
1.is @Mommarobin
9.is @Mommarobin
11.is @Leabelle

Thanks! I did have it all figured out then your two were a I think I know who painted these selection I like to run a side game with myself as these contests go and see If I can place all the entries :smile: my favorite of yours was number 9 .

1 Like

Thank you

I donโ€™t see the names anywhere on the voting page? Are they in the comments?

Waitโ€ฆnow its there!
Thats strange, every time I go to the page the names arenโ€™t there until I refresh, must be my browser or something.

2 Likes

Congratulations Everyone

2 Likes

Congratulations amazing work

2 Likes

Yay congrats!! You all worked really hard.

2 Likes

@Ldbr2007 One last thing can you list who got what prize please!

1 Like

@ellakabella was gifted beautiful warm blonde yearling mohair donated by @Rainbowbabies

@ShannonN will receive a 10.00 B.B. gift card donated by @Ldbr2007

@danidolly is the proud new owner of the red and tan crotchet hat and booties kindly donated by @Leabelle

@gurlonfire2004 is the lucky new owner of the blue and tan crochet hat and booties kindly donated by @Leabelle

@Rainbowbabies won an absolutely beautiful crocheted blue and white layette donated by the wonderful @AnnieSokay

For this contest I went down the list and allowed each winner to choose their own prize

7 Likes

Thanks for doing this Sherri!!

3 Likes

You are very welcome

2 Likes

Yes thank you so much for all your hard work making the contest run smoothly!

1 Like

Thank you for doing that! I was confused!

1 Like

I just received my prize-- thank you SO much, @AnnieSokay!!! Itโ€™s absolutely beautiful :heart: Yona appreciates the new cozy clothes, sweet doll, and surprise bear!

16 Likes

Now that is so sweet !

3 Likes

How cute! You are welcome!

3 Likes

I love that bear! Where is it from? Yona is so tiny and cute!! I remember when you made those clothes and the baby on the loom. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats! I love that yarn doll.

3 Likes

The sweater and hat are Crochet and the baby is a Loom Doll. That is a Boydโ€™s Bear.

3 Likes