Chubby, 3 Month Realborn® - First 3 Month Joseph on eBay Now!

Meet the Chubbiest Realborn® Ever!

Realborn® Joseph was captured again at the adorable age of 3 months old. He was extremely chubby at that age (he was already wearing 6 month sized clothing!). You must see his chubby rolls for yourself to believe it! Here is a link to his item: Realborn® 3 Month Joseph™ Sleeping (23" Reborn Doll Kit) - Bountiful Baby (DP Creations LLC)

3 Month Joseph is an older version of our very popular newborn Joseph. He is also the little brother of Realborn® Emmy, as well as the grandson of Nevin and Denise Pratt. His Realborn® comes with full limbs and is about 23" long when completed. He takes a cloth body for those squishy cuddles, and he also has a gender neutral belly plate with rolls to die for! (sold separately)

Our first ever 3 Month Joseph prototype is now on eBay as well! Marie Gambus did an incredible job bringing him to life! His auction is featured on our home page now (in the middle bubble) at: https://bountifulbaby.com

Sincerely,
Bountiful Baby

14 Likes

I sure hope you ordered extra! He is definitely going to be a sell out. :blue_heart:

7 Likes

Can’t wait!!! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Oh my goodness !! He’s just adorable. My grandson was full of rolls like this.

OMG I love him!! What a cute little chunk! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: