Clyde last of my stash for now

Thank you ! Good for you it is really hard to put the brakes on with all these great sales BB has I don’t plan on not buying during a sale I just want to really like what I buy .
I had to do a lot of kits that gave me no pleasure at all to reborn because it was such a good deal I felt I could not pass it up :smile:

1 Like

Thank you @AnnieSokay so sorry you are stuck perhaps you could do the order everything you want game and just not push the buy button ? keep you entertained but not broke :smile:

1 Like

:scream: Help me! lol. I will have to try that,

1 Like

Poor Baby how much longer are you stuck there ?

Hopefully Wednesday we will be closing and moving in!

1 Like

Great!! you could almost stand on your head that long :wink: considering how long you have been waiting already .
Cheer up just think on how nice it will be after you get in your home sweet home !

1 Like

Yep God is making sure I appreciate this new home!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh no, Thomas Awake is on Sale. I fell in love with the one @Babies painted, lol! I am not going to buy. I am not going to buy. I am not going to buy.

2 Likes

Don’t buy !! Don’t Buy !! it wont look like hers lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: order if you must just do not buy !

1 Like

That was exactly the problem. I ended sitting here trying to paint kits that I did not like… and what was the point of that? Lol This is supposed to be fun, not a punishment.

Not looking at the sales page helps. Although I am looking atm because I need a few Ashleys.

2 Likes

YES! He’s very cute. I know the last 6 I’ve done was from my stash. I am keeping up with my 2 a month goal (excluding 4/mth Sept-Dec) trying to use only kits from my stash!

3 Likes

Thanks ! I haven’t had to buy any for a year or so except if I just saw one I really wanted lol

1 Like

He is so sweet! Looks like one of my nephews :slight_smile: I may have to see about buying this sculpt!

2 Likes

Thank you !! that is a problem I had too they look like someone in my family lol

1 Like

I adore this baby!!

2 Likes

This coming from the creator of that knock out Thomas awake Wow Thank you :smile:

2 Likes

He is adorable.

I’ve come to that place as well. As tempting as sales can be I just don’t want to paint anymore kits I don’t love.

3 Likes

Thank you so much ! yes I have painted about half of the regular kits at least once lol and quite a few of the realborns .
And I only really enjoyed painting some the others were just bought as WOW! I cant pass that up :smile: so now it is time to bring back why I started and that’s for the pleasure of it .

2 Likes

I need to go through my stash too, maybe we can have a blank kit swap with BB members who are one here regularly and posting!

1 Like

I have no stash left lol but sounds like a winning idea to me like a trade round everyone get together see what they have and would rather trade then do a swap mete .

1 Like